A lovers secrets ❤ ~Lovers~

~Zeros Pov~

I slapped Yukki. What have I done? I'm such a monster. I decided going back to the dorm was a horrible idea. I know the bloodsuckers and Kaien would be after me soon. (A/N: Ky-an) I decided to just spend the night In the forest, Just alittle farther from the academy.

It was maybe 11 pm, When I dozed off.

~Yukki's pov~

I thanked Shoto and left the building, Still holding my red cheek. Back at the dorm, Things didn't simmer down so well.

"I WANT EVERY VAMPIRE OUT LOOKING FOR THAT MONSTER." Kaname was shouting at Head master Cross and I say there, quietly trying to say things. "Kaname, He didn't mean it." Finally he looked down at me. "What do you mean, Yukki?" He got on his knees and held both my hands. "Tell me what happened, My love." "He just got angry. When we found out that we were--Siblings."

Kaname and head master Cross stared at me. Kaien spoke up. "You know, Yukki?" "Shoto told me everything, How I'm the Pureblood princess of the Kuran family...And that...Since father and mother never actually had a son born to their family, Kaname is the progenerator of the Kuran family." Their eyes bulged. "He spoke of that did he?" Kaname got up. Then down again.

"Yukki. Rido and Juri were once brother and sister. We--We are the two Pureblood siblings that will marry." Now my eyes, Were bulged.