A lovers secret

~Zeros pov~

I ripped the note into shreds. I started to raise my voice at my father. "She's doing this all for him!! She loves him so much that's she's blinded!! She can't see what a monster he really is!!" "Zero, I know where she is." I turned towards him. Hatred and Sorrow filled my eyes and made them swell.

"Where?" My voice trembled. "She's at the Kuran resurrection residence. Her, Kaname, and all the ancestors and their children are there." This was my perfect chance. I ran, I ran all the way there. I would do it for Yukki.

~Yukki's pov~

"Good evening, Yukki. It's lovely to see you again." "You too Akatsuki." I tried my best to keep a smile on my face. But it was hard. All I could think about was Zero. "Good evening Ruka, Hanabusa, Senri, Rima, Akatsuki."

I greeted them with my most sincere voice. The Ichijo family has decided to skip this banquet. On the other hand, Kaname greeted plenty more people then I did. Maybe 25 more, 30 more, maybe even 45 more. I found the nearest empty table to a window. It was very hot and stuffy in here, that I needed some fresh air.

The music way playing, Conversations were bouncing back and forth, some people were still even greeting others. But I, I was sitting here, The only human at the banquet. Sitting alone. I wish I had just stayed with Kaname. Sometimes the voices of the vampires would throw me off track of thinking about zero. But now I had all the time in the world to think about him.

I looked out the window and noticed a familiar face, running towards the residence. "Ze- Zero!" I jumped out of the window and fell into the arms if the man I had missed so much.