I thought and a smirked appears on my lips.

********

Rahmaan's POV

After 3 days we bring baba home. I tried to talk to him but he just turned his face away from me making me hurt but in this there baba started talking to mama. As mama cried infront of him and did some emotional blackmail and my baba who loves my mama forgive her and started talking to her again.

I was happy that baba convince hana to live with us.. I know she agreed only for baba and she will only live with us till our baby's birth but inshallah that time enough for me to earned her forgiveness.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard door bell rang. I went to open the door as I was in living room.

As soon as I opened the door my life became colourful and heart started beating fast. A wide smile appears on my lips. Seeing my hanu stood there with my baby.... I mean with her baby bump where is my baby resting.

"Hanu" I whisper grinning. but she pushed me slightly and walked inside past by me while I stood there smiling like mad man.

I was about to close the door but stopped when I saw muneeb.

"Hi" I greeted him with smiled cause I saw him holding my hana's suitcase He narrowed his eyes in replied which made my grin wide

"You can give it me... From here I will and I can take care of my wife" i said with proud smiled and take Hana's suitcase from him.

"Don't be smart rahmaan... Don't think you got her back" he said more like challenge me. I raised my eyebrows at his daring.

"She's always mine and always will be mine... There is nothing like I have to think" i stated crossing my arms.

"You lost her" he said with smirk as matter of factly.

"I will win her" I replied. as a matter of fact as well

"Don't you think it's too late to realise?" He asked mockingly.

"Not too late till we have chance to ask for forgiveness of our mistakes" I said this time little softly. I know muneeb was nice man so whatever his behaviour towards me just because he cared for hana.

"That was not a mistake rahmaan that was sin" he was angry now.

"I know... And to prove myself I need only one chance..." He didn't let me complete my sentence.

"You will never get that chance rahmaan... Hana doesn't deserve a man like you. She deserve someone who can love her, charish her, respect her and you never did anything like that to her when she was with you. she needs a man who love her truly" he said in daze like he was dreaming something beautiful which made me clenched my fist and jaw in anger. I could understand this look.

"She is my wife muneeb! Don't forget she's carrying my child" I warned. through my gritted teeth glaring at him. His face instantly become colourless as he realised what he was talking about and whom he was infront of.

Before he could say anything we heard Hana's voice. She was calling muneeb inside. I move aside giving him place to go.

"What were you doing there? Don't you want to meet baba" she asked him and he nodded in replied and they both walked toward baba's room.

I took Hana's suitcase and walked toward my room. I went to my wardrobe and took of all my clothes and placed it on the bed.

As I opened Hana's suitcase her fragrance spread all over my room. Inhaling her fragrance I closed my eyes. Remembering the times we spend in this room together the loved she shower over me. how we made love here. And now our love is growing inside her belly.