Alya gets out of the water to grab her phone once Kirishima and Mina got to the top of the rock. "Wait let me record!" Alya says to the couple. They waited and Alya waved her hand. "Alright ready?" Kirishima asks and Mina nods they take each others hand and have a running start and jumps off everyone cheering them on. There was a big splash and a few seconds they come back up laughing. "Come on Angel Face you can do it." Bakugo says. Uraraka's legs shake when they reach the rope. "I don't know if I can jump from that high knowing I can't use my quirk." Uraraka says. "Right. Sabrina and Chloe are here." Bakugo says but then leans down to be face to face to her. "You kicked villains asses before I think you got this remember we're jumping together." Bakugo says and Uraraka nods. He kisses her and grabs her hand. "Come to the back so you can just float us up there." Bakugo says and she nods.

     Alya gets her camera ready when they reach the top of the rock. Uraraka slows her breathing when Bakugo takes her hand. "Stay close to me." Bakugo says and Uraraka nods. Alya waves and they run and jump. Bakugo pulls her to his chest and they land in the water with a splash once they come up Uraraka has wide eyes and Bakugo laughs. "Was that fun?" He asks and Uraraka's eyes soften and she smiles. "Yeah it was thanks Katsuki." Bakugo chuckles and swims with her to a rocks and sits on it with her. "Thanks for making me do that." Uraraka says and smiles. "No problem Ochako." Bakugo says and squeezes her hand with a smile.

     "Did you hear something?" Todoroki asks Izuku. "No." Izuku replies confused. "Oh well must just be me." Todoroki says and holds his hand. There was rustling behind them and Izuku looks back. "Yeah actually I hear something." Izuku says. They both stand up and look in the vines. "Shit-" Lila says and backs up. She falls on a rocks and tumbles down a small hill; once she made it to the bottom she groans. "That hurt..." Lila says and lays there. "Why are you here?" Someone asks her and she looks up to see Todoroki and Izuku. "You were following us weren't you?" Izuku asks. Lila huffs and sits up, "Wow so you're not completely stupid." Izuku scoffs and crosses his arms. "Just leave you have no business here." Todoroki says and grabs Izuku's hand to leave. "No wait..." Lila says and Todoroki looks at her. "Sho let's go." Izuku says. Lila gets up and pushes Izuku away from Todoroki Lila grabs Todoroki shirt collar and kisses him. "What the hell?" Izuku says and Todoroki pushes her away. "I'm going to be sick." Todoroki says and grabs Izuku. "Why do you like him?" Lila screams. "Why... Why do I like him? He's actually nice and knows the limits he's not clingy and I just love him and not you." Todoroki says and holds Izuku's hand then leaves. Lila grits her teeth and run off.

     "Todoroki! Midoriya!" Haruto yells. "We're here!" Izuku says. "Okay just making sure." Haruto says and the couple pushes through the vines. Before they get there Todoroki hears a sniffle and looks at Izuku tears threatening to fall. "Hey, hey, Izu it's okay." Todoroki says and gets down to look at him. "I know I just keep thinking about you and her." Izuku says. Todoroki cups his face and kisses him then squeezes his hands. "Let's go back and have some fun let's forget about her." Izuku nods and takes a deep breath sighing.

     Todoroki takes off his black shirt and shorts to reveal red and white swim shorts. Izuku takes off his white shirt and shorts showing the green and black swim shorts. Todoroki takes Izuku's hand and they go into the water. "Hey you and Izuku should also jump from the top." Alya says. "I'll record it." Todoroki shrugs and looks at Izuku that has a grinning face. "Let's do it Sho!" Izuku says and Todoroki smiles and they make their way up the rock. Once they made it to the top the two hand hands and Alya waves at them. They both jump and land with a big splash. Once Todoroki and Izuku came back up they smiled at each other. 

     "Hey Adrien, Marinette you both should do that." Alya says. Adrien smiles and Marinette shakes her head. "That's to high up!" Marinette says and Adrien just laughs and takes her hand. "No!" Marinette says. "Come on Marinette we'll be alright!" Adrien says and Marinette sighs when he starts climbing. They made it to the top and Alya waves her hand. "Here take my hand it'll be better." Adrien says and grabs her hand. "O-okay." Marinette says and looks down. They both run and jump. Marinette screams and Adrien laughs. Once they hit the water Marinette swims right to the top and coughs. Adrien comes up and pats her back. "Are you okay Mari?" Adrien asks and Marinette nods. "I'm okay." Marinette says. "Go girl!" Alya says with a smile.