The Escapist Con:P.2:A Crush gone crashing..hearts.Read it!

Title: The Escapist Con 

Part: 2 A Crush gone crashing. 

Inspirations: The Book One Trick PonyAnime/Howls moving castle

Pictures and Music: Are merely entertainment 

Comments: Give me inspirations 

As I sigh  heavily watching her and him. I couldn’t tell who was faking it anymore and it was intolerable. It had been this way for awhile at the Nocturnal Echo. She looked at me, or above me. I didn’t really know what was going through her crazy yet cute and creative mind. She daydreamed a lot in film and writing class. But she’s got me hooked for some odd reason. I give her a pathetic half wave and he looks over glaring at me. Almost as if his eyes are saying ..”She’s mine, so get lost its not going to happen. Ever!” 

I knew he wasn’t stupid he wanted her as much as I did. This time I wasn’t imaging it. As I turned to pour another drink the music stops for a bit. So everyone could have a breather. She comes over as he spots another one. I think her name was Penny, or Peggy or something like that. Its not like he even cares or bothers. He’s heartless and I have worked here long enough to notice that much about him. 

“Yo pretty boy we got customers! Stop checking out your dream girl!” 

Charlie whistles at me clicking his fingers as people come over ordering with screams that fuse to one singular sound. I stop myself from uttering something that could cause me to lose my job and instead. I watch Charlie in amazement and admire how quick he is with his skeleton fingers. He’s not your avenger looking bartender either. He’s freakishly pale with a fiery of fire red hair and hazel nut eyes. His thinly pale body is plastered with tat’s and some piercings. Yet he talks with the coy and sly ways of a modern gentlemen with an added measure of sadistic humor. He’s really just a model for all the rest of us guys working here. Around his mid-twenties he get’s the swing of things around here faster then a newbie. 

“Please Charlie, I was just checking out all these lovely ladies.” 

I grin winking at all the single ladies hanging around the bar. Waiting around for their girlfriends or boyfriends. And there she is, I shallow my gum and shut up giving the last of them what they want as they drift back to the hypnotic dance floor. 

“Um Hey, so how is business for tonight..?” 

I say nonchalantly as she looks earnest shrugging her shoulders casually and looking around and then squarely at me.

“It was the usual anyways I was just here to grab my coat, he’s ready to go actually. How‘s business for you Dante..?” 

I am struck at the feeling of her just uttering my name but I adjust to it as Charlie shakes my shoulder getting back to his own job. Grinning madly at me and repressing the urge to laugh at the lovedrunk way I am around her. I hate him for being so carefree while I tense up and pretend to be at ease all at once.

“It’s the usually bullshit it  is everyday. But you should know that by now. You’re here more than I am.” 

I carelessly laugh trying to get her to crack at least one of those shy smiles she freely gives away sometimes but I receive nothing back but a patient inhale. 

“Oh okay then, it was nice talking with you again. Hopefully next time it won’t be here.”  

I give her a glance before heading towards the coats. Noticing that she quirks a small smile at me. As I  head to the coats I can hear him talking to her. It just kills me that the bastard even breathes but that’s life. Unfair and cruel as I found her coat. I can smell her on it. It’s the mixed fragrance of soap, shampoo, and snow. I wish she wasn’t going with him. But I cannot control her. You learn some things the hard way and know not to repeat them twice. 

I look at them together tormenting myself by picturing them at his house. Kissing. I pause to breathe and stop thinking of nonsense and head over towards them. As Charlie gives Jude his receipt for  the evening. He relaxes his arm on her shoulder forcing her to get closer to him. She can’t see what I do but I try not to show any emotion as I hand her the coat and watch her leave with him. When they are finally out the door. I punch the fuck out of the wooden wall. 

Charlie watches astonished and pleased with himself. Nodding and encouraging me to punch harder each time. I just keep going feeling the numbness and the blood drip across my knuckles enraging me to punch even more. After I am out of breathe and have calmed down to pathetic pats to the now crushed in wall. Charlie smirks and holds my arm back. 

“Its finished, she’s gone, you've impressed some pretties around the room watching you get passionate about a crush. Now you’ve got to go into storage and get some nails and a hammer to cover up this little anger release.” 

I can’t help but breathlessly laugh at his humor smearing the blood on my mouth as I clean the sweat from my brow doing just as he says.. 

He swerves in his built in drive way. Cutting the engine and staring into the blackness that is nighttime. As I go to unbuckle the seatbelt he shifts in his seat staring blankly into his own reflection on the review mirror. Approving  at the way he looks or something. Finally I wait and get out losing my patience with his pretty boy antics. That drone into an oblivion of narcissism. 

I go to the usual room ignoring the fact that he lives in something that takes up so much space and really is just unnecessary. I glance at the model pictures of him from a baby boy to his present now. He hasn’t changed from when he was a child to the way he acts now. The rooms already pre-set up videos already rewinding and being labeled by his helpers as he likes to call them. I sit on the couch that’s big enough for a family of ten and try relaxing. Its utterly impossible and then there he is trying hard to look irresistible, for someone else maybe, but I just laugh it off. 

He flick’s his keys at some place almost heading one of the helpers across the cheek but missing. Then he jumps seating himself near me and waiting for the others to understand that he wants to be alone. To watch all those dumbstruck girls fall at his feet. I glance at him not understand how they are tricked and fall head over heels for someone like him. He suddenly notices me giving a mischievous grin and staring at me instead of the raw footage we got.

“What.. ? Did I forget something in the car..?” 

He chuckles to himself.. Shaking his head.. 

“No, its just I have been waiting for this for awhile now..” 

“Waiting to watch other girls fall for you..?” 

A lovers thought: Hello! Hello! Its me again.. I know you wanted more I bet, but your gonna have to wait for it.. Anyways.. Here’s my wonderful Q and A for you my darlings and gents! 1. What did you think of the title and chapter entitlement..? 2. What did you think of all the characters and even some new faces..? 3. And lastely what did you think of the picture and music..? Well that’s all thanks once again for reading and enjoying this little fable from me! Good bye for the moment and nothing less! Love you! And that means all of you!