chapter 18

cya's p.o.v
————————
Y'all might not heard from me in a min but I've been gone due to personal issues that happened. After being on the phone with Adrii for 30 mins, Jaden texted me. I was distracted in Jaden's text, I didn't hear what Adrii just said. "Cya you heard what I said" Adrii asked, "No, repeat that again best" I told her. "Ugh bitchh that nigga textin you" Adrii said, "Im sowwy" I told her. She continued the story, during this Facetime call she told me 4 stories in 1hr 35mins. "I'm gettin sleepy best" I told Adrii showing my sleepy eyes with my lashes still on. " Me too, well Ima text you tomorrow" Adrii said "Okaaay well best I love youu goodnight" I said. "I love youu too , byeeeeee" Adrii said, when she said byeeee she did it in this funny voice. "Byeeee" I said in the same voice hanging up. I tell Adrii everything like she tells me everything. Adrii is not a virgin, I am still cause I think Jaden still has his hoeish ways.
——————————————————————
Jaden's p.o.v
———————
Y'all haven't heard from me in a long ass time but wassup I been talking to Cya like usual. Cya and I are on good terms cause ion do the shit Jeriah ass does. I've told Jeriah about that shit but he never listens. I don't understand why he's doing Adrii like that cause she obsessed with him and I know he's obsessed with her ass too. Everytime they have linked, they talk and fuxk shit out. I hate that he still talk to that hoe Kaii cause she cheated on him and she still is. He need to stop hoeing cause he was messing with Adrii and Kaii until Adrii found out. When Adrii found out, she asked Kaii did she fw him and she had a attitude. She fucked up when she got a attitude with Adrii cause that li ass girl be snappin. She asked Jeriah about it then he showed me and I was like damn bruh. He told her that he didn't fw her then he told Kaii that he didn't fw Adrii. Kaii sent the screenshot to Adrii and Adrii went off on her ass bruh. I told him he needa make up his mind cause Kaii a hoe. Adrii and Kaii don't even go to the same school as us so how he don't even know what they be doing frl. Especially Kaii, I heard that she sucking dick for a quarter so I suggest he needa fw Adrii cause we be getting the car now almost everyday and she finna get her own whip. She was like she gonna have a hot girl summer with Cya but ian going for that shit AT ALL. Cya not finna see any other niggas or wear that hot girl shit. She gonna be with me mostly so I'm not worried. We all needa link at a hotel room cause ts gonna be lit asfk, us gettin high and in the pool. I'm planning on Jeriah , Cya and Adrii to link with me so we can go to this fye ass hotel in Jackson with a indoor/ outdoor pool , free food , hot tub , indoor fitness gym and a big ass room then we can go to the movies and mall. After all of that maybe Jeriah can take Adrii to get her nails done then I can the same with Cya. I wanna stay at the hotel for 4-7 days tho not just a night cause I'm trynna get some action as well. Also I wanna buy me and cya some matching clothes and stuff. I want the whole crew to match one day tho so we can go out or something.