chapter 10

jeriah p.o.v

so I slid the tip in and this girl gonna get scared

so I slid the tip in and this girl gonna get scared. she always doing ts, like everytime I be finna go in her she does ts. I don't be trynna hurt her bruh, I be trynna beat that 🐱 up. so once I was in her, I didn't even care about if somebody came in on us. so I was going slow for the first 5 mins, then I started pounding her shit like literally all you heard was me pounding her shit. after the 1st round, I kept going cause this girl pussy was the BOMB but we did another position. as we was doing the other position, I heard somebody open the closet door and Adrii was moaning loud asf like LOUD LOUD. "Daddyyy go faster" Adrii moaned. "Omgg my eyes" I heard someone say, I looked up to see Zaria. "Cover up your damn eyes cause I'm not stopping rn" I said. "Dadddy ahhh shit" I heard Adrii said. "Stfu with allat crying before I do the whole 9 in you" I said. After 10 more mins, we was finally done. We was walking out the closet and there was everyone laughing saying "Y'all so nasty, y'all could've waited til we all went to sleep to fuck" Jaden said. For the rest of that night Adrii was quiet asf, idk why but she acts like that everytime we fuck. Eventually, she fell asleep so I texted Kaii til I went to sleep.
He actually does talk to this girl named kailee aka kaii since we were on "bad terms" cause of A DAMN PRANK ! He claims he doesn't fw nobody but ik he's lying cause he can't stop hoeing in REAL LIFE .
/ THE NEXT DAY /
I woke up to Adrii yelling and pushing on me. "Bruh wtf Adrii" I yelled at her. "So you texted this bitch while I was sleep, huh?" Adrii said. "Man nahh Ian tell that hoe bruhh you dtm" I told her. When I told her that, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE! I never seen Adrii act crazy in person before. She said "yk what you lying fuckin hoe I got something for your ass, you'll regret you did ts to me" After she said that, she went outside to my white camero with rems and never came back in. Moments later, I received a video attachment from Adrii. THIS BITCH WAS KEYING MY CAR DOORS, SPRAY PAINTING MY WHOLE FUCKIN CAR, busting my tires and windows, putting lighter fluid on my seats and SAT MY FUCKIN CAR ON FIRE. I went outside to see this girl steady doing it. I grabbed her and said "wtf bruh you done did ts to my fuckin car over a bitch" She nodded her head crying. I could tell I had hurt this girl man, I just was being stupid bruh. I really fucked up something good, I was this girl first EVERYTHING. She ran in the house in her room, I assumed. I went in the house to her room, but her door was locked. "Adrii unlock the door baby please ik I fucked up" I told her cause I really felt bad, I never felt this way about a girl mane.
Quick Reminder : Jaden, Cya, Zaria and her boyfriend all went back home so it was just Adrii and Jeriah at the house. Jeriah and Adrii momma was both at work. Adrii's momma worked at a expensive hotel. Jeriah's mom worked as a nurse.
She eventually opened up the door to her room and looked at me laughing, like why tf this girl laughing. This girl is really crazy, bipolar and toxic but I love her. "What you laughing for, you just was crying" I told her. "I'm laughing cause you really got me fucked up if you think you finna have me and her at the same time" She told me looking very serious. "I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again Adrii" I told her.
- 2 WEEKS LATER -