chapter 7

cya's p

cya's p.o.v
*+ THE NEXT DAY *+
Today is the day that hoe Starkeisha is going to wish she never fucked with me or my bestie. Me and Adrii made this plan like 4 days ago to kill that sloppy hoe and light her krib up. I got out the bed and headed to the shower to do my hygiene routine. After getting out of the shower, I received a text from my bestie.
- TEXTS WITH THE BESTIE -
myBitch 😗💞 : goodmorning bitch , im in a good mood 🙂.
I know she didn't let that nigga hit 🙄.
me : goodmornin 🥰, why you happy best?
myBitch 😗💞 : i got some dick last night and it was BOMB 😩.
me : why you didn't wait ? how did it feel ?
myBitch 😗💞 : I was going to but idk 😐. & it hurted but it felt good asl 😌.
me : ahhhh that's my bitch, me and Jaden next 😗😗 .
myBitch 😗💞 : piddd 💅🏽 !
- Convo Over -
After texting my best, I decided to check to see if Jaden bipolar ass texted me and he did. Let me go text this ugly ass nigga.
- TEXTING DHA BAE -
monkeybutt 🤣💍: goodmorning ❤️.
me : goodmorning 🥰🥰 .
monkeybutt 🤣💍 : wyd ?
me : doin my hair , getting ready to walk Remy 🙂.
monkeybutt 🤣💍: don't go walking by yourself df 😒🤦🏽‍♂️ .
This is funny because I remember Cya having Jaden in her phone as that frl 😭.
Let's not forget when she had another GIRL IN HER PHONE LABELED AS BESTIE BEFORE I PUT MY FINGERPRINT BACK .
- Convo Ended -
After finishing my hair, I put on my PINK jacket with my UGG slides and proceeded to walk Remy. "REMY GET YOUR ASS OUT THEM PEOPLE YARD" I yelled at Remy.
This always with Remy , she always going in somebody yard and not even peeing🙄, Her and Jaden are no longer on bad terms.
As I was walking Remy, I decided to FaceTime my bestie.
- Facetime W. BESTIEEEE -
Adrii : hello , wya ?
Me : heyy bitch , I'm walking Remy.. you think I should see if Jaden outside cause I'm scared.
Adrii : yess .
++ PHONE DIED ++
Damn my phone died, I have to go back home. As I walked back home to put my phone on charger, my best texted me.
-Texting Best-
Bestt 💕💅🏽: so you just going to hang up on me ? 🤨
me : I didn't mean to , my phone died 🥴.
Bestt 💕💅🏽: 😑, new bestfriend me !
me : don't play wimme, you and that hoe gonna die , you needa be on your way to the spot 😗.
The spot is where they gonna get in this secret car with ski masks 😁.
- At the spot -
So we grabbed our cute ski masks that I bought from FashionNova.

- At the spot -So we grabbed our cute ski masks that I bought from FashionNova

After putting on the masks, we began loading up our pretty ass guns. We had the boys and this pretty girl Zaria with us. Zaria and I became close, we found out that we are biological sisters which was emotional because I never heard of her except when my father got locked up, but I never found her. As we was driving to Starkeisha's house, it was like 18 mins away. "I'm finna take a nap, wake me up when we make it" I said sleepy asl.
++ 20 mins later ++
I felt tapping on me, so I got up. "Baby get up, we at the house" Jaden said lifting me up. Adrii, Zaria and I got out the car then busted the door down. This bitch was having a threesome with 2 skinny niggas.
I got on top of her and started beating that hoe ass like I wanted to kill her. When I tried to get up off her, she got on top on me starred pulling my hair.
To remind you, Starkeisha is a big ass girl and she gonna get on top on that little ass girl.
I seen Adrii kicking her all in her shit, like kicking THE FUCK out of her. We all got our rounds with Kesh, until I whispered and told the girls that it's time to shoot this bitch. We all got our glocks out and shot that bitch 10x. After shooting Kesh, I lit the house on fire causing us to jump out the window and speeding off with the boys. "Good Job y'all" Jeriah told us on the car speaker. "Thanks daddy" I said laughing. "I'm hungry" Cya spoke up. "We all going to Krab Queenz" I said causing Jaden to say "Bet"