Game: Sinclair brothers

From prompt #9- "He/She did it." "No He/She did it."

Request from: dumbo60
*
*
*

You gave Lester a devilish grin as you came face to face with him. He reach blocked by the coffee table that sat between you. You gave a small laugh as you saw the determination in his eyes to catch you.

Vincent sat, leaning against the pool table, watching you and Lester run around the house in a seemingly never ending game of tag. Poor Lester had been running around for the past 15 minutes, trying to catch you but you were always just out of his reach.

Now you both stood facing each other, only feet apart, waiting for the other one to move first. With a large grin you darted to the right, running past him, you had almost even made it to where Vincent was when you felt the arms wrap around you and the weight dragging you down.

Lester had tackled you, and you both had been so distracted that you didn't notice the lamp falling nor the door opening.

He fell on you, laughing, but you both fell silent as you heard a throat clear. You looked up and Lester turned back, being met with Bo's figure standing there with his arms crossed. Lester and you gave a nervous laugh.

"Oh...hey, Bo."

You glanced over and noticed the now broken lamp laying besides you. Lester had noticed it too and you both gave each other that 'oh shit' look.

Bo glared down at the both of you. Lester gave another nervous laugh and gulped before he quickly went silent.

"She did it!" Lester pointed at you and your jaw dropped as you glared at him, shoving him off you. "No he did!" You protested, quickly rising to your feet.

Bo gave a sigh and looked over at Vincent who was still leaning against the pool table. He gave Bo a small shrug. Bo slowly turned back to you and Lester, who had stumbled to his feet, quickly fixing his hat into place.

"You'd both better hope I don't catch you." His voice was low and your eyes widened as you brain processed what he had said. You turned and ran quickly, not wanting to be Bo's first catch. Lester on the other hand still stood there.

"Wait, huh?" Bo gave a dark grin and tackled Lester. Lester hit the ground with an 'oof' and laughed a little bit. He could tell Bo was actually in a good mood today and he was okay with being caught.

Vincent smiled underneath his mask as he watched you make a break for the stairs. It felt like forever since Bo had actually engaged in anything fun. He grunted, catching Bo's attention and jerked his head to the stairs where you had dissapeared. Bo grinned and nodded.

He quickly hopped off Lester and went after you. You had run up the stairs and were now hiding under the bed in Bo's room. You covered your mouth as you heard his footsteps coming up. You muffled a small laugh and watched as his boots entered your line of vision.

"I know you're in here, doll. Why don't you just come on out before I have to come get you?" His voice was more flirty than intimidating and you smiled, watching as he walked further into the room.

Bo first went to the closet and ripped the doors open, reaching through the hanging clothing in a search to find you. He paused and shut the doors, looking back to the bed. A grin grew on his face as he carefully walked over.

Your breath caught in your throat as his boots stopped right besides the bed. He stayed there for a long, quiet, moment before he immediately dropped to his knees, reaching underneath the bed.

You gave a screech and quickly crawled out from under the bed, popping your head over the side at the same time his did and meeting his blue orbs. A grin grew on his face and you sprinted right past him and out of the room. You sworn you could've felt his fingertips brush against your arm.

You sprinted down the steps, jumping down the last few and running straight to Vincent. You grabbed his sweater sleeve and pulled him forward, ducking behind him and using him as a sheild.

Bo stopped dead as he came face to face with Vincent. He gave a laugh and tilted his head slightly.

"You can't run forever, doll." You laughed and pressed your face into Vincent's back, trying to catch your breath for a moment. You grinned against him.

"No, but I can try!" You flung out from behind Vincent, and made a run to the living room. You gasped as Bo's arms flew around you as you fell over the back of the couch with him.

You both landed on the couch, your body under his. He pinned your wrists at either side of your head and grinned.

"Caught you." You gave him a smile and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, I see that." Bo sat up off of you and you sat up as well. He grinned and reached over ruffling your hair and you gave a playful huff at him. You smiled as you fixed your hair though. It was nice being around them.

(AHHH. This was so fun to write!)