Protectiveness?

Micheal Myers: 10/10
Somebody messes with you? Oh you'll never have to worry about that. He'd take care of it...and he'd make sure that person never did it again. Theres no doubt that blood will be shed.

Jason Voorhees: 10/10
Same as Micheal. Jason is a sweetheart but, lets face it. Jason has been bullied before and knows exactly how you feel. He doesn't want you to go through the same things he did.

Bubba Sawyer: 7/10
Bubba loves you and would do anything to protect you but sometimes his brothers get in the way. Bubba won't let the twins bother you too much but when it comes to Drayton...he can't do much to help you.

Thomas Hewitt: 10/10
This boy is very protective of you. He wants to keep you away from the killing as much as possible. That being said, he doesn't even like it when you leave the basement alone. He trys to keep you away from Hoyt as much as possible too and don't even think about trying to do any work. You need something? He'll get it. Don't even lift a pretty little finger.

Bo Sinclair: 8/10
Bo is higher on the protective list. He basically chains you to the house when people come into town, especially if something goes wrong. He doesn't want you to get hurt and would never forgive himself if you did. And although he worries about tourists, he worries more about himself. Bo is an emotionally stunted man. He trys to protect you from himself more than he does the people passing through. He knows he can lose his temper faster than he can control and he is afraid of hurting you.

Vincent Sinclair: 6/10
Vincent lets you go a lot of the time. He's only cautious around Bo. He doesn't want to have to kill you and even if, he doesn't want Bo to treat you the same way he does Vincent.

Lester Sinclair: 3/10
Since Lester isn't usually around Ambrose, he doesn't have much to worry about. He only worries when he does go into Ambrose with you.