Part 20 (final part)

"So where we going ?" I asked luke as we were leaving the school .
"I was thinking of going to the cafe , where we went when we first met . Then my house to watch some movies . And maybe you could spend the night again , since we don't have school tomorrow because it's Columbus Day . And-"
"I understand , you have a lot planned . Now lets go !!!" I ran on the sidewalk to the cafe , luke catching up to me . He picked me up , spinning me around when he caught up , causing me to laugh . "Luke !" I yelped as my feet lifted the ground . I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist , our faces centimeters apart . I want to kiss him so bad but don't want to rush things . So , I bury my head in the crook of his neck instead .
"Maybe we should just go to my place instead of the cafe ."
I nodded my head , still having my face being hidden .
We arrived at his house in no time , and he dropped me on the couch . "Owww a little gentler next time please ." I said between giggles . Why am I laughing , that hurt ... Oh well .
"Sorry ."
"No problem" I patted the seat next to me , gesturing him to sit down . "Now sit , and cuddleeee" I wrapped my arms around him , making sure he can't get up and leave .
"But I have to put the movie in ." He said trying to get up , which he did considering he is way stronger than me , and I couldn't hold him down .
But- it doesn't mean I can't reattach to him . I wrapped around his leg like how a 5 year old would do to their mum .
"Oooo the fault in our stars !! Nice choice" I looked up at him and laughed . He walked back over to the couch , and that is when I decided to jump off of his leg , giving him some space .
"No ." He mumbled as the movie started playing . "This isn't right ." He had a confused look on his face while he was speaking .
"What's wrong ?"
"Something is missing ..."
I gave him a look to continue , but all he did was stare at me . "What is it ."
He scooted closer to me and cuddled with me , "this" he pecked my head and then our focus was on the movie.
*middle of movie*
"Y/N ..."
I turned to face him , replying with a simple 'yah' with a confused look on my face .
"Ever since I first saw you on the street , running , I fell In love with you. I never want to let you go and I plan on never letting you go . You are my one and only ,"
I started to feel my eyes sting as he continued his little speech .
"I will always be right by your side , good and bad , i will always be right there . I want us to be forever . But in order for that to happen , we have to start on the first step ,"
I feel a hot tear sliding down my face. I know any second now i will be crying a river .
"Will you be my Hazel Grace ?"
"As long as you are my Augustus Waters" I jumped on top of him and kissed him passionately . Deepening and deepening the kiss , until luke pulled away .
"So ... It's a ...." He said smirking a little ,
"It's a yes , you idiot ." I kissed him again as he kissed back . I've been waiting for this moment for how long?!?
"I love you Y/N" he said in between kisses .
"I love you too Luke"