Part 9

When we arrived at his house , he gave me a cup of water and we went to the couch , to start the movies . But we never started watching movies for another hour . We were just talking about life . Like what type of music we like , or if we play sports , or if we are single or not ;) . "Umm .... I play basketball and volleyball . I .... Uh ... Like hardcore music , punk rock , and a little bit of pop music . And I am single . How about you luke ." He looked up then answered , Farley simply . "Soccer . Mostly hardcore . And single ." I smiled at him "blink -182 ?" We both said in unison . Then we started listing all these bands "falling in reverse . Pierce the veil . Mayday parade . Sleeping with sirens . My chemical romance . A day to remember . Green day ." And so on and so on . "You have good taste in music , man ." I said and he agreed , telling me the same . Finally we turned on the first movie , nemo , and we watched about 6 more movies after that . We cuddled . I never wanted to leave . I checked my phone noticing it was 1 in the morning . "Crap !" I yelled as I watched my phone , noticing all the texts from my mom and the fact that it was 1 !
"I'm so sorry mom , I was watching movies with a friend and we lost track of time ."
"It's okay sweetie . It's too late to come home right now , I don't want you walking . Can you ask them if you can spend the night there ? Ask politely tho!"
I looked up at luke asking him if I could , and he said it was fine . I grabbed my phone again and texted my mom .
"Yeah I can stay . I will see ya later . Love ya ."
"Love ya too ."
And about 10 minutes later , I fell asleep on the couch , currently watching "mom's night out" , in Luke's arms . He was asleep to . I'm going to have serious back pains if we sleep here all night ...