a u t h o r n o t e i

Since I am too lazy to make a divider, and I want to get this out, I'm just going to cut to the chase.

I am not appreciating the forms that are basically an anime character with different looks. As well as this, some people don't even change the name. To me, that's uncreative and unoriginal. I don't know if it's just me, but seriously, what the heck?

I'm perfectly fine with their powers being the same. I thought that's a stroke of brilliance. But what really bugs me is the backstory that's almost completely the same.

I've talked with both of my admins, and I've come to a decision. For all of you that submitted a form like that, there will be a slight change.

If you did, I want you to change ONE thing about them. I don't care what, just change it. Whether it be the name, the backstory, or some other that's important to your OC, you must change it.

 As well as this, I will shorten the number of main student roles to thirteen, not counting me or @darkskydrip. So technically I only took one away.

Why? Because I feel like sixteen is too many. It gave you all a better chance, though I'm not sure I have thirteen forms in yet. 

If you don't like this, then leave. I'm sorry. It's my fault for accepting you, but I wasn't thinking. If you decide to stay, you may keep the original power. 

-Lilac