𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

April 2nd, 95 days later

Waking up, your whole body was stiff, even your head which was pounding as drums would. "Aaah," you cried, your attempt of pulling your leg was something you instantly regretted. Why does it hurt? But you couldn't tell. You were back in the hidden room, in complete darkness. Tugging at your arms, you realized that you were stuck there, too, the sound of chains rattling made your head feel as if it was breaking glass.

Don't move. Don't think. The memories from before came flooding back, making your stomach sink down. I fucked up. You wanted to punch yourself, you wanted to thrash around and scream, but everything you couldn't. You were stuck laying on the floor, which only made your body feel worse and worse the longer you stayed there.

You laid there for what felt like hours, falling in and out of sleep, hoping that the migraine would go away, but you had no luck. It still hurt, just as the rest of your body did. You were about to fall back asleep, until you heard a click from the door.

Bakugou was here the whole time? The door opened, then the light flicked on. Searing pain filled your head, the pounding became more intense and ringing in your ear began. "p-please turn it o-off,"

But Bakugou said nothing as he walked over, kneeling down beside you. He examined your body, you didn't even notice he held a bag in his hand, the smell of French fries filled the room.

But it only made you feel nauseous.

"You're gonna have to eat before you take the pain reliever." He stated, moving into a cross cross position on the floor. He opened the bag, setting the fries and and (insert burger or chicken(idk)).

"B-But-"

"I know, you feel sick. You can eat a little at a time and sip on the water I left in here for you. But you gotta eat if you want the pain to stop."

You nodded, leaning up as he picked up a few fries and held it out towards you. Biting down on the crispy food, your eyes met your legs, which was bandages wrapped around it, spots of blood covering random spots in it.

"Don't you fucking dare," Bakugou snapped, knowing how easily sick you got towards blood.

"W-w-what did y-ou?"

"You won't be able to run from me again, that's what." He stated, grabbing the water bottle and opening it. "Now drink before you make yourself sick."

You make me sick.