𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

WARNING; suicide attempt, if you cannot handle this then please ignore this chapter. ALSO, my inbox is always open. ALWAYS. I may not reply as soon as you message me, but I ALWAYS will reply. So please, don't hesitate.

February 15th, 47 days after.

Your body was weak, mouth dryer than the desert. How long have I been here? Is anyone looking for me? How is Kaminari doing? I'm so sorry. Your mind was running freely, through all the dark thoughts that now consumed your everyday life. I'm sorry Mina, for being such a brat. I'm sorry that I'm worrying you. I'm sorry Kirishima, for worrying you too. I'm sorry Kaminari, for everything that has happened to you. I hope you're recovering. I hope you're doing well. I'm sorry mom, dad, for this. I should've been stronger, I should've fought back. I should have never gone out that night, I should've stayed home, spent the New Years with you. I'm so sorry.

The chain around your ankle felt as if it was a thousand times heavier than it did before, the metal rubbing against your thin and weak skin started to chafe up, bleeding if it rubbed the wrong way. I don't want to be here anymore. You couldn't even stand anymore, even when Bakugou forced fed you, you still puked it all back up. He couldn't stop you.

Is this what hell is like? You asked yourself, you started to scoot your way closer to the bath tub, the scraping of the chain was like nails to a chalkboard, but it meant nothing to you. Nothing did anymore, especially if this is the life you were stuck with. Being with a heartless psychopath, who is also an attempted murderer, was the last thing you ever imagined happening. But here you were, leaning against the bathtub, twisting the lid to the shampoo bottle.

Please work. Please.

When Bakugou opened the front door, the sound of dry heaving could be heard. Great. He thought, shutting and locking the door before quickly going to the bookshelf. He pushed it out of the way, revealing a door with just a lock on it. No knob.

He pushed the door open, the light revealing the girl hunched over, her hand holding her stomach as bubbles flooded from her mouth.

"What the fuck did you do?!" The sound of his feet hitting the floor echos throughout the house, his foot kicking the empty bottle of shampoo, which he noticed. Tch.

"You tried to kill yourself?"

"Fuck you."