" what did she say " ?

" well first she asked me we're me and nahmir together cuz he kept telling her that we weren't then she just confessed everything even being pregnant by that dog ass nigga " .

" so i went outside and keyed his car and pop the tires like the crazy bitch i am " .

" you are not crazy you were just crazy in that moment " .

" i guess but yeah that's pretty much it of what happened that day " .

" sometimes i wanna put nahmir in a head lock and beat his raggedy ass " .

victoria laughed " i love you bruh " .

i gave her a hug smiling " i love you too " .

" oh and you thought i was going to forget.. haha well i'm not " .

" what are you talking about " ? victoria asked in confusion

" your birthday is next week don't think i forgot " .

" i honestly forgot " she laughed

" soooo what's the plan " ? i asked

" i'm not doing anything after this whole dealing with nahmir shit i don't really have the energy to do anything " .

my mouth dropped " so no party no getting drunk " ?

" no ma'am just gonna be home spending time with my daughter but i'll still be excepting gifts " ..

" oh girl " i playfully rolled my eyes

" maybe next year then " ?? i smiled

" yes next year for sure " .

" you're acting weird " ... i laughed

" how am i acting weird nature " ?

before i could say anything her phone started ringing from the other side of the room i quickly ran over to see who was calling before she did " who is durkio smurkio heart eyes heart eyes " .

she covered her face blushing " nobody " .

i took it upon myself to answer the phone to see who this person was and just what i thought it was "lil durk "

" hello durk banks victoria may or may not have mentioned i am the best friend nature " .

he laughed looking down at the camera " wassup toria around " ?

my eyes widened as i looked at victoria " he called you toria " i mouthed to her

" yes she's here but i need to discuss some things with you " ...

he scrunched his face up laughing "whatchu the feds " ?

" ummm no how you and tori met " .

" oh we met in puerto rico she was drunk and i took her to a hotel to let her sleep it off  and ever since then we jus been kicking it, she real coo " .

" mhmmm so y'all aren't like talking talking " ?

" nature " ! victoria yelled

" nah we strictly just friends " .

" oh okay well durk i need to speak to victoria in private she'll call you when i leave " .

i hung up the phone looking at victoria " soooo care to explain " ?

" i think he explained enough we're just friends nothing more nothing less " .

" mmmhm and how long have y'all been friends " ?

" for a couple weeks " ...

" oh and i'm just not finding out what kind of best-

" i was eventually going to tell you but you're with glizzy and glizzy might run back to nahmir and say something "

" bitch you thought i was gon snitch " ? i laughed

" yes and we both know you were but nature pleaseeee don't tell glizzy or nobody else i don't need people thinking-

" okay okay i gotchu it's safe with me i promise " . i said cutting her off