( 11 ) keep you

nature pov

i still haven't heard from victoria since the time we we're in puerto rico me and glizzy just decided to head back home

i laid on the bed as i rocked king back n forth in my arms

" you heard " ? glizzy asked sitting next to me

" heard about what " ?

he gave me his phone as i looked at the shaderoomteens post about nahmir cheating and cola suspected to be pregnant by him

i shook my head in complete disappointment " i knew it we all know nahmir bro he was going to do this shit again " .

" victoria told you about this " ? he asked

" no i haven't even talked to her since i'm kinda worried because we all know how she gets after dealing with nahmir " .

" you should go talk to her and i'll go talk to nahmir " .

i rolled my eyes in disgust " we are just talking to them not getting the, back together because after all this nahmir doesn't deserve another chance with toria " .

i kissed glizzy goodbye as i drove over to victoria's house .

" hey nature " . she smiled which was really weird cuz she's never smi,i g after dealing with something like this

" heyy you okay " ?

she sat down sighing " i'm getting there you must've heard huh " ?

" yep i'm sorry you gotta go through all this again " .

she shrugged " it's whatever nahmir's never gonna change and if cola thinks shes happy with this i wish her the best " .

i laughed a little bit " how's brooklyn " ?

" she's still with her aunt at the moment i just need time to clear my head right now i don't want her to see me like this " .

" i understand " . " but why didn't you call me and tell me about this before " ?

" i don't know i just wanted to be left alone for a while " ..

weird

" so what's next what's the plan because you don't look like you're gonna sit up here depressed all day " .

" i got me a nice condo for just me chanel (victoria's dog) and brooklyn " .

" we've deleted all contact with nahmir " ?

" um no i still had his child so we kinda do need to stay in contact " .

" ugh yes how could i forget " ...

" has he even talked to you about brook " ? i asked

" nope i haven't talked to him since the day cola reached out to talk to me " .

" wait wait cola reached out to talk to you " ?

she laughed " bitch yes and nahmir sat in the car the whole time " .