Chapter 2- First Day of School

Rainbow Dash POV-

Ugh... I can't believe I'm gonna be neighbors with... him. He used to be my best friend until that day when everything changed. I was about to cry just thinking about it, but no I couldn't. I used my super speed to arrive to school. I had 15 minutes until the bell rang. I was thinking about how Sunset and Twilight said we shouldn't show our new powers to anyone outside of Canterlot, so i can't use them near my house. Incase Soarin saw. This day was getting worse by the minute.

Suddenly, I saw Sunset coming towards the school on her black motorcycle. I wish I could use my car, but some mishaps may have happened and now Blitz won't let me use it.

"Hey Rainbow!" Sunset said, "Why do you look so glum?"

"Nothing, just thinking about.. uh... stuff, " I lied. She raised her eyebrow, but didn't say anything. We walked to our lockers and saw the others. Like usual, AJ and Rarity were arguing about the costumes for our next Rainbows Concert. Twilight was reading her book. Pinkie Pie kept looking back and forth Rare and AJ, looking to see who would win the argument. flutter shy was just standing next to them staying quiet. She was the first one to see us.

"Hey Rainbow. Hi Sunset," she quietly said. Our other friends tagged along with us while we were putting our stuff away. But they were all looking questionably at me because I was quieter than usual.

"Rainbow, darling, are you okay?" Rarity said as we were walking to first period. Me and Rarity had Chemistry together.

Rainbow Dash Schedule (Senior Year):

1st- Chemistry Room 230

2nd- Pre-Calculus Room 420

3rd- Break

4th- Language Arts Room 340

5th- PE Room 500 (Gymnasium)

Lunch

6th- Art Room 310

7th- Spanish Room 440

8th- Music Room 220

"Yes Rarity," I said, sighing. "I'm fine." Quickly, I walked into Chemistry.

-Time Skip-

As they day went by, Rainbow started to feel like herself again. Sh became captain of the soccer team. After practice, Rainbow walked home. Sometimes she just liked to have calm thoughts before going back into her hectic life.

When she got back, she quickly finished her little homework and went outside to practice for soccer. Rainbow loved soccer, especially the Cloudsdale High Wonderbolts. They were amazing! Rainbow looked over to her new neighbor's yard and she saw a couple peeking out at her.

"You know," Rainbow said, " You can come out. You don't need to hide." Three girls came out of hiding. Three very familiar looking girls.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are part of the Wonderbolts!" I exclaimed. The middle one, i think Spitfire said, "And your our new neighbor. We heard you from upstairs this morning."

"Wait a second, you guys are staying here too. Wait a second... are the rest of the Wonderbolts here too."

"Yep," she said.

"Wait.. then why was Soa-" I stopped. No... he couldn't be apart of the Wonderbolts.

"You mean Soarin. He joined the Wonderbolts a long time back," Fleetfoot (I think) said.