Now what?

After a long, difficult, endurance heavy fight, painwheel finally did it by launching her blade directly to his neck when he least expected it she spun her blades rapidly which allowed her to decapitate that mechanical monster that took her life away, with vengeance finally achieved painwheel said with a bit of surprise add a hint of proudness her voice.

Painwheel: I-I...I did it, I FINALLY GOT MY REVENGE.... ON THAT BASTARD..... FOR T-TURNING ME INTO THIS F-FREAK!

Fukua: alright what are you going to do now?

Painwheel: huh, oh it's just you, w-what are you doing?

Fukua: well at first I came to see what all the commotion was about, but now   that I see you managed to kill that brainiac I think it's best that we start making our way to lab 8.

Painwheel: L-Lab 8 why are you going there?

Fukua: well with brain drain dead and Valentine god knows, I suspect with no one to run this place it's highly likely that the black egrants are probably going to burst in and take anything that works and probably have us relocated to lab 8
So I figure we just get it over with, and I'm guessing with that look on your face that you're not coming?

Painwheel: I-I I don't feel comfortable being near any A.G.S labs.

Fukua: huh well where are you gonna go now, stay with your parents maybe.

Painwheel: DON'T, YOU, DARE, BRING THEM INTO THIS, YOU, MIRRORED, BITHC.

Fukua: oh whatever you say mate, I guess I'll see you around.

With that interaction over with Fukua left the lab and then painwheel looked at her hand and said.

Painwheel: w-what I'm I g-going d-do now.

And with that she to left the lab and wandered the streets now searching for a purpose.