DEMON SLAYER ACTOR AU

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR I FORGOT HOW WATTPAD WORKS... ITS BEEN TOO LONG. FORGIVE ME WATTPAD GODS –AUTHORBRO

Summary:

The cast of the popular series Kimetsu no Yaiba react to fanart

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-..

"What is it that you want us to do again?" Tanjirou asked as he was pushed inside the recording room. Cameras and lights surrounded a table, a laptop, and seven chairs. His companion's light chatter filled the air.

"Its called fanservice," One person said as another ushered the seven unto their respective seats. "Just do what you would usually do and react to what we show you!"

"And what exactly are you showing us?" asked Giyuu as he sat down unto one of the chairs. He was accompanied by his fellow colleagues, Zenitsu, Nezuko, Tanjirou, Shinobu, Genya and Muichiro . They were each invited to some interview fun game that would appear on youtube. At least, that's what Shinobu told him.

The same person as before replied, "It's a secret, now shush! Is everyone in position?"

Shinubo whispered to the others, "Does anyone have any idea whats happening?" the other actors shrugged and muttered that they didn't. That's when the female called again.

"Okay! Just be your normal charming selves. Introduce yourself, and then just react to what we show you!"

"I have a bad feeling about this." Giyuu muttered as the female continued on of what theyre supposed to do. Nezuko turned to him with a reassuring smile, "Im sure it will be over in a jiffy, what's the worst they could show us?"

Oh Nezuko, you poor innocent soul.

"Lights, Camera, ACTION!"

Tanjirou is the first to speak, "Hello everyone! I'm Tanjirou Kamado!"

Nezuko followed after, "Im Nezuko Kamado!"

Zenitsu tried a charming smile, "Im Zenitsu Agatsuma."

Giyuu nodded as he announced, "Im Giyuu Tomioka."

Muichiro gave a lousy wave, "I am Muichiro Tokitou."

Genya tried to look nonchalant, "Genya Shinazugawa."

And Shinobu finished, "And im Shinobu koucho."

Tanjirou gave off his iconic cheerful smile, "You may know us as the actors of Kimetsu no yaiba, and we're here today reacting to... uh, reacting!" his fellow actors chuckled and nodded as they went through with their introduction.

"Okay, we're going to show you some fanart, alright? Alright!" the same female voice yelled as another worker went over to work on the laptop.

"Fanart? Whats that?" Muichiro asked to no one in articular. "I believe its art fans made for us!" Nezuko said happily, her brother holding the same bright smile next to her. Giyuu, however, is sweating bullets, as a real water pillar would. He knows what fanart is, he was sent many of it. Including some... rated PG ones if you catch my drift.

"Everythings there, just go forward with the arrow keys." Some guy instructed as he shuffled away.

Tanjirou tapped on the right arrow key. A fanart piece of most of the demon slayers was shown on the laptop. It was a wholesome one, with Giyuu perched down on the middle as the other demon slayers sat down around him.

"Look! Even Urokodaki-san's here!" Tanjirou grinned as he pointed on the screen. "As well as Sabito." Genya noticed as he leaned a little forward.

"This is such a nice art," Shinobu smiled, taking in the picture. "Such a shame of what will happen to most of them in the later seasons." "AH! SPOILER!" Tanjirou yelped as Nezuko waved her hands next to him. Genya and Giyuu's compliments made as background noise. Zenitsu snapped his finger as he faced the others,