One: CRISPIES.

Three: WE ARE DONE FOR.

Mono: Wow, Seven. What kind of password is: MynameisSevenandIloveSixandtheNomes.IthinkMoneeisthewayandIshipithardandIthinkthemonsterssuck:P

Twenty-Three: Long password that is.

Six: it is like your little biography.

Seven: Shush Six, I told you it's a long password.

Mono: What are you all doing here anyways?

Two: Uh... Hanging out?

Mono: We are all in the camping site, sitting down around the fire. Why would you still need to chat in your phone?

Three: Cuz this is way fun?...

Mono: Hold on how do we even have signal here? That's, like, impossible.

Seven: It isn't if Cindy didn't bought out a wi-fi signal tower of her own around here.

Mono: WAT.

Seven: Yup, I heard from Mumu and Myoni. Cindy is also thinking of buying out a signal for the TV but she thought otherwise since those TVs are hypnotic.

Two: And here we are now. Hey Five TikTok with me. You're the one closer to me.

Five: Uh, sure...

[Five is offline]

[Two is offline]

Mono: And wow, I just read the texts.

Seven: Aaaaaaand?

Mono: You really think this camping sucks, huh Seven?

Seven: Bro I got an anime to finish.

Six: Agreed, although I just want the s'mores...

Seven: Mhm.

[Two is online]

Two: Mono is sure typing away.

Twenty-Three: everyone prepare for the lecture from the survivalist.

Six: ohhh nooo...

Mono: Do you think this sucks? Do you think this is a waste of time? Seven I am doing this for our small little group so we can all hang out enjoying the time under the stars and singing campfire songs. This is for our group morality and another reason is that this is also part of another survival lesson I am teaching ya'll if anything bad happens to our camping which I hope there won't but actually I am. So shut your mouth fishy boy and behave before I tie you up with rope and leave you to the trees that likes hugging children to death like what almost happened to Six!

Seven: Okay, I am zipping my mouth sir.

Mono: Good.

Twenty-Three: That was so long...

Six: The hugging trees... Why do they like hugging us anyways?

Two: I am glad these trees don't.

Three: ...

One: Three don't jinx it.

Three: ...

One: Don't.

Three: Or will they?

Mono: he just said don't jinx it!

Two: WE'RE GONNA DIEEE!!!

Six: I DON'T WANNA BE HUGGED BY A TREE AGAINNN!!!

Seven: I'M NOT YET OLD ENOUGH TO MARRY SIX!!!