V | Strings Being Tangled

Start from the beginning

Namjoon gawked upon seeing Lalisa being soft - only to her cats, that is. And, he was shocked to hear someone mutter her name so casually.

"I'm Jennie, by the way," Jennie introduced herself. "I'm Lalisa's bestfriend. I'm sorry for the trouble, but I just needed to know."

"Are you referring to the heir of the night and darkness?" Namjoon asked, his brows lifting up.

Jennie tilted her head confusingly. "So, Aunt Nyx's child is a male?"

"Yes," Namjoon nodded. "His name is Taehyung, and he's one of my dorm mates."

Jennie's eyes widened at the coincidence. "Oh," Jennie sat on the chair across Namjoon. "Can you tell me about him?"

>><<

Jimin poked his cheek with his tongue, and exasperated sigh escaping his lips as he stepped on the pavement beneath him. He could snap his fingers and be at his destination in milliseconds, however, he felt like having a walk today just to get his mind off of things.

Specifically, his mind off of his little skirmish with Taehyung, and his supposed engagement next week.

Jimin never liked the idea of marriage - it bored and annoyed him. What kind of god would like to be associated with one woman only, tied to her, wrapped around to her little finger for eternity? Plus, sprawling kids which served as nuisances. Marriage was quite bothersome if you'd ask him.

And so he thought of hanging out at the falls, suddenly remembering that it's been a while since he last went there. He couldn't really lay a finger on the reason why he didn't return there, but maybe his mind could get refreshed upon seeing the calming waves and such.

He then took a swift turn towards the route heading to the falls.

Bambam was at the falls, admiring a mini-concert held by one of the best singers and composers in Mt. Olympus - Chanyeol. He decided to wander around, visiting the people that his father planned to shoot next week with his bow and arrow.

Besides, he was Cupid-In-Training, anyway. It's just right that he learns how it's done. He overheard Chanyeol singing once again, waving at the crowd, making the other goddesses squeal.

Just then, he felt someone stand besides him. Bambam started to smirk, already knowing who it was.

He did a little background check on his father's little next targets. And right besides him was Chaeyoung - the daughter of Poseidon.

"Welcome to Mt. Olympus," Bambam decided to greet her.

Chaeyoung lifted the her eyebrows in an obstructed manner, gazing at Bambam under pure shock and confusion. She innocently tilted her head toward the male, finding him a bit familiar.

"Aren't you--?"

"Lalisa's cousin? Yes, I am," Bambam smiled. He cautiously looked around. "Keep that on a shush note, okay?"

Chaeyoung giggled, nodding. Lalisa told them that her and Bambam being cousins was strictly forbidden to leak elsewhere.

It was a good thing that Chaeyoung didn't know what Bambam was a god for, or else, she could've been bombarding him with questions regarding her lovelife.