You're Married!!

Hey, morning, hi.

So this is a little something I literally threw together in the early hours of this morning. I've been having trouble sleeping lately and tend to write until about 5am and then fall asleep.
Healthy I know.

So...
Levi x OC
Mild Angst? Maybe?
Lemon
Explicit?
Rated M
Feels

Enjoy xxx

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The first time this had happened, had been five years ago. I remembered it well. It had been a bitter October night, but I had been desperate to get out of the castle for the night. It was my birthday after all, and I just wanted to do something different. I had spent the last couple of birthdays inside, not doing anything at all and I wanted to just get out of the grounds for a few hours. Of course, nobody knew it was my birthday, I didn’t like the fuss and attention and so had always avoided the conversation like the plague, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t want to try something different this year.

And so, I had somehow managed to convince a handful of my closest friends to come out with me on a ‘night out’. Which had included going to a tavern, and drinking our own bodyweight in alcohol.

Needless to say, everybody was fucked.

Hanji was fucked, Erwin was fucked, Eren was fucked. Even Levi was fucked.

Levi was my best friend. We had only known each other a couple of years, but we had bonded quickly, connecting almost instantly. I don’t know what it was, because from what I had gathered, he was not much of a people person, but Hanji had told me he just had a soft spot for me. And if I was being honest, I definitely had a soft spot for him.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and leaned against him.

“Hey! I need some air, you wanna come?’ I slurred as I stumbled to my feet. Levi laughed at my blatant uncoordinated efforts but nodded his head and stood with me, letting me hold on to his arm as we both headed outside. I remember we had been laughing about something, but I couldn’t remember what. I remember we had gone down the back alley to the pub so we could collect ourselves without being glared at by random passers-by. I remember I had pretty much collapsed against the wall, back slamming against the stone and head tilting back as my eyes tried to register what was going on.

I remember that out of nowhere, Levi had kissed me. I remember I had kissed him back. My fingers traipsing through his silky black locks, grazing his scalp as he reached up and cupped my face in his hand, deepening the kiss almost instantly. His tongue gliding along my own, pressing his hard body up against mine as I tried to pull him even closer, wanting him as close to me as possible. I remember how things had gotten so heated, so fast and within a few minutes, Levi was fucking me against the wall, lips sucking viciously on my neck, arms holding my body up as he thrust into me recklessly. I remember my legs tightening painfully around his slim waist, my nails digging into his bicep, my own mouth attacking his as I tried to stop myself from moaning into the night. He had felt fucking amazing.

I remember how he had looked as he came inside me, and the quiet soft moments that followed as he came down from his high. I remember him carefully putting me down and adjusting his trousers, how neither of us really knew what to say to each other at the moment, our drunk brains still processing what had happened. I remember he had wished me a happy birthday. I remember he had left straight away, heading back to the castle and I had returned to Hanji and Eren.

I remember the next morning, remembering what we had done the night before and feeling so fucking guilty because Levi, was not available. He was in a relationship. It had been awkward seeing each other again, I had tried to act as normal as possible but I had noticed the look in his eyes every so often. He remembered too, I knew he did, but neither of us wanted to bring it up. So we carried on as usual, with the exception of the occasional look we would shoot each other.

And pretty soon, things seemed to return to normal. Except for the fact that I was head over heels in love with him.

My best friend. My unavailable best friend. I loved him. I tried so hard not to, I tried so hard to push those thoughts and feelings away, to ignore the stab of jealousy every time I saw Petra hanging off of him like some lovesick puppy. I tried to not let my body literally burn up when I saw them kissing. But it was useless. I loved him.

Six months later, he and Petra were engaged. And a year and half after that, I was attending their wedding. It had been a beautiful event. Levi had looked amazing in his suit and Petra had looked beautiful in her dress. The ceremony was over, pictures were taken, the speeches had gone well and eventually they had had their first dance and cut the cake. Then the real fun had begun. Levi had finally been able to make his way over to me, giving me a hug and thanking me for coming. We had made idle conversation and then he had asked me to dance.

I had felt incredibly awkward, but seeing Petra slow dance with her best friend, Erwin, made me relax a little. So Levi and I had danced together, talking about anything and everything while we moved. I had congratulated him, making some remark about Petra making an honest man out of him and he had chuckled, shooting back that it would be my turn next. I had ignored it. At one point, things had gotten tense between us. I don’t know how it came up, or why it did, but it did. We came up. That one time two years ago came up.

“I thought you had forgotten about that.” Levi had said, smiling at me softly and without thinking I had shook my head.

“You’re not easy to forget, Levi.” I had regretted my words instantly. He observed me with such an odd look in his eyes, like he was trying to figure something out and I had never felt so awkward. I apologised and pulled away, wanting to create as much distance between us as possible. The overwhelming urge to kiss him was becoming too much, so I did the sensible thing and left the party. I headed home and cried myself to sleep.

The second time this happened, it was his one year anniversary.

He had been married to Petra for a whole year. The two of them had gotten into some major row about something ridiculous and Levi had left the castle, going to the tavern and gotten himself crazy drunk. Then on his way home, he had stopped off at mine. It was just after midnight when he banged on the front door of my house. At first I was a little shaken, wondering who the hell would be making such a racket at this time of the night at my door. But then I saw Levi standing there leaning against the door frame, his eyes unfocused and smelling like a brewery, and I was just confused.

He had smiled at me and all anger I had felt from being disturbed melted away instantly. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside, demanding an explanation. We had talked and drank and talked some more. It was nice to see him again. But it was also difficult for me. I had done so much over the last twelve months to ensure my feelings for Levi had been quashed. I had done everything possible to put some distance between us. I had left the scout regiment, moved to a quaint little house and even gotten myself a job. Erwin had been shocked to hear of my resignation, but not as shocked as Levi.

I hadn’t mentioned it to anybody. But there was no way I could stay. It hurt me too much, seeing Levi and Petra together day in, day out, working with them, fighting alongside them, trying to pretend that it didn’t cut me up inside. I was too close to him, and that meant that it was impossible for me to move on, when I was spending so much time around him, seeing him as often as I did. So I had made the heart-breaking decision to leave. Erwin had told me should I ever change my mind, he would welcome me back in a heartbeat, but we both knew deep down inside that was never going to happen. Erwin was an observant man, and he knew of my position regarding the captain. While he was not happy with my decision to leave, he understood it.

Levi, had been furious. We had argued about it for days, right up until the moment I had gathered my things and left. A couple of weeks later, he had wrote to me, apologising for his behaviour and telling me he would support my decision regardless. He asked if I had settled in to my new home okay, and had told me he would come and see me soon. Obviously, he never did. But I didn’t expect him to. He was an incredibly busy man, and I’m sure Petra took up the rest of his free time. But we wrote to each other, even though I had stopped replying after a couple of months, only really writing now when it was absolutely necessary. I needed to distance myself from him, and that wasn’t going to happen if I was sending him three letters a week. Come to think about it I hadn’t sent him a letter now in almost four months.

And so we sat together, making idle conversation. Levi asked me about my new, boring life and I answered his questions, asking about his. We got on to the subject of the argument that had ensued tonight and he had grown irritable. He didn’t want to go home, he was mad at Petra and didn’t want to go back tonight. Plus the fact he was very drunk and she would be very mad. But he wanted some distance for tonight, knowing if he went back another argument would occur. Every brain cell was telling me to kick him out now. It was almost two in the morning, surely Petra would be asleep so he could avoid her. Surely there was a spare room somewhere in the castle that he could stay in for just one night. But I couldn’t bring myself to say the words. He needed me. He was angry and hurt and needed his friend. And so, against my better judgement, I told him he could stay over.

He had smiled at me softly, telling me he knew he could rely on me and I had set him up a nice makeshift bed on the couch, providing him with a spare duvet and pillows and sheets. I had lit the fire for him, knowing how cold my house could get at night time, especially in the colder months. Levi had took off his boots and the rest of his clothes while I tended to the fire. I didn’t dare turn to look at him until I was certain he had slipped under the covers. I walked over to the couch and sat on the edge as Levi groaned, starting to feel his head spin and I smiled at him, even going as far as to tuck him in, considering he was so drunk. It was funny... up until the point where he had grabbed me and kissed me. Because then everything had gone to hell. I had kissed him back, not even contemplating Petra or anything else. He had pulled me closer, shifting a little as he forced me onto his lap, straddling his hips and effectively taking control of the situation.

And just like that, everything I had done in the last year, everything I had tried to accomplish, all my sacrifices, had all been for nothing. Everything was undone in that one moment. And I didn’t give a shit.

Levi had deepened the kiss between us instantly, his hand sliding under my nightshirt and gliding across my waist as he urged me closer and my body had been set aflame from his simple touch, my own desire for him completely taking over. I had wanted this for so long.

We fucked on my couch for hours before finally passing out together in each others arms. The next morning, Levi had freaked out. Shouting about how he loved Petra and it shouldn’t have happened and it was all my fault. That part had hurt me the most.

“Yeah of course it’s all my fault, I distinctly remember being the one to shove my tongue down your throat, Levi!” Levi hadn’t acknowledged me, just pinched the bridge of his nose in clear frustration. I had managed to calm him down, telling him I regretted it too and let’s just pretend it never happened. Petra will never find out, it was just a stupid mistake, let’s just forget it.

And so that’s what we did. For another two years.

It took us a while to recover from that night. He had left and didn’t send me a letter for months. It had hurt. A lot. Because all of a sudden, from just one night, I was back at square one. Wanting to see him, wanting to be around him, wishing he was mine. I had come so far, and that one night had fucked everything up and now, he wasn’t even writing to me.

Eventually, a letter came and I had been so, so happy that I literally cried when I opened it. The letter held nothing of importance, just the usual stuff Levi wrote to me but that just made me even happier, because surely that meant he wasn’t mad anymore. Maybe he really had forgotten about it. Maybe he had bumped his head in battle and the incident had been wiped from his memory. One could only hope.

Things continued as normal. Up until the evening Levi, Petra and Erwin came to visit me unexpectedly. I had opened the door and immediately, my face had shown my shock and horror. Petra had chuckled.

“Oh wow, don’t you look happy to see us!” she exclaimed, coming closer and giving me a hug. I was sure my heart had stopped beating. Why on earth would Levi bring her here? I glanced at him but he just smiled as he stepped forward, giving me a warm hug when Petra pulled away.

“What on earth is going on?” I asked, trying to figure out their motives for being here and Levi smiled.

“We missed you. It’s been a while.” I frowned but then forced a smile on my face and let them inside. The level of anxiety I was feeling was through the roof. I had gone to the kitchen to make tea and Erwin had followed, making idle conversation about my life and his progress. He had asked why I seemed so on edge and I had lied, telling him I was just surprised but he didn’t seem convinced.

When they had left, Erwin had invited me to some event at the castle, apparently there was a party that was being held and he wanted me to go. I told him I would go. I never did.

That night, Levi had turned up at my door again. I had sighed exasperatedly but let him in. He was a little tipsy, but nowhere near as paralytic as he had been the last time he had been here. He was angry at me for not going to the party. I had just shrugged, telling him I wasn’t feeling it.

“Why are you here?” I asked him, sitting down on the sofa and pouring us both a drink.

“To see you.” Had been his simple answer as he had sat beside me. I hadn’t believed him. Levi never just casually popped by just to see me. After about an hour, he had confided in me that he and Petra had rowed and he had wanted to get away, and I had been the first person he had thought of. I had felt a mix of emotions. I was touched that he would come to me in his time of need, but I was also mad that that seemed to be the only time he came to me. I couldn’t figure out if it was a privilege or not.

Not that it really mattered, because I never kicked him out. In fact we sat in each others company, talking and drinking together until the late hours of the night. He asked me about my life, was there anything new, anyone new, which if course there wasn’t. Then he started telling me about his life.

Apparently, he and Petra were not on good terms lately, they had been having problems for the last six months. Arguing constantly, never agreeing on anything, snide comments being thrown around. They had even had disagreements out on the field a few times which had caused the commander to give them both a stern talking to. I looked at my now long time friend and could tell, he was incredibly unhappy. I hated that more than anything. More than anyone I’ve ever met, Levi deserved happiness. He had gone through so much in his life, it was about time he was happy. So seeing the sadness and regret in his eyes almost destroyed me.

I had offered him comfort, stroking his arm and holding his hand and muttering empty words about how everything was going to be okay, it would work itself out, it was just a bad phase, it would pass. Words that you’re meant to say, that I didn’t really believe in. I ran my hand through his beautiful jet black hair and kissed the top of his head and he gave me a small smile, bringing me in to a firm hug. He lay down on the sofa, taking me with him and cuddled me for a few moments. My heart raced. I was terrified and thrilled at the same time. To have him this close to me again, to be held by him without worry or restraint, it meant everything to me. But it was also so dangerous for us.

We had this tendency to get far too wrapped up in the moment, and then regret it the next day. Well, he did... I never regretted it, I only ever regretted his reaction to it. The pain that followed was always worth it. Always.

Levi’s fingers brushed through my hair as he held me, turning his head and pressing his lips to my forehead and I felt my body shiver. He kissed my forehead, and then just above my eyebrow, and then the corner of my eye, then my cheek, my nose... I felt his hand cup my face and tilt my head up to look at him as he planted his lips on mine. It was a chaste kiss, he pulled away almost instantly but it was enough to have his desired affect on me. I saw his eyes darken with lust as he looked at me, fingers caressing my cheek and I closed my eyes, unable to look at him any longer and shook my head.

“Levi...”

“I want you Illyria.” His words shocked me and I looked him dead in the eyes. He slowly moved to hover over me, kissing my forehead again and sliding his hand under my shirt. I grit my teeth and swallowed hard.

“We can’t do this. Not again.” I said as I took his hand and there was a tense moment between us where we just looked at each other, searching each others eyes for answers to unspoken questions.

“You don’t understand...” I whispered but Levi cut me off, silencing me with his lips, tongue teasing against my lips and I gave him entrance to my mouth without hesitation.

It didn’t take long before Levi was pounding into me relentlessly, his hand reaching up and taking mine, lacing our fingers together as his lips attached to my neck. His other hand gripping the back of my thigh, forcing my leg up and holding it in position as I wrapped it tightly around the top of his back. It was intense, passionate, so fucking good. He moaned my name loudly as he came, filling my body with his seed without a care. He kissed me passionately, holding me close, clinging to me as though he were scared I would leave if he let me go.

Afterwards, we both got dressed quietly, neither of us really knowing what to say anymore. Eventually, Levi stepped forward, sliding both arms around my waist and kissing the back of my neck.

“I miss you, you know.” I gave a soft smile, placing my hand on top of his and nodded.

“I know.”

That had been almost five months ago. And since then, me and Levi had pretty much started an affair. He would often come to me, more often than not he was drunk, more often than not he was emotional, having argued with Petra again and needed solace. Levi was not a man of many words, he was a man of action, and though he would never admit it, he was a man who needed to feel needed. He needed to feel wanted. And from what I had gathered over the last few months, Petra was failing greatly in that department. Neither of us really mentioned Petra often. After all it seemed completely ridiculous to mention his wife when he was about to have sex with me, but occasionally I would be able to get little bits out of him.

Sometimes he was very blatant, stepping through the door in a rage and cursing loudly about ‘that stupid bitch’ and other times, I would need to gently pry and ask ‘so what has happened this time?’. Sometimes nothing at all was said about the situation. But from what I had gathered, they were really not in a good place. They argued, they insulted each other, and even on the off chance where they would be okay, there was an underlying feeling of resentment. Levi had told me once that they hadn’t even shared the same bed for the last year and a half. And the intimacy had died not long after that.

And that is how we ended up here. My back pressed against the wall, his body pressed against mine, lips kissing fervently at my neck as his fingers slipped down the front of my trousers. I grabbed the front of his shirt.

“We... can’t do this Levi...” I whispered, biting back the moan that was about to rip it’s way from my throat as his finger stroked my clit teasingly. He chuckled darkly against my neck as his tongue dragged across my skin, making me shiver against him.

“Okay Illyria, if you say so.” He nipped playfully at my bottom lip, making me gasp and took advantage, slipping his tongue inside my mouth as he pressed against me. I could feel his hard member press against me and my head started to spin with want. I sometimes tried to resist Levi, but resistance was futile. We both wanted this, there was no doubt about it anymore, but still sometimes I felt like I needed to offer him a way out. He never took it though. I pulled back, fingers gripping into his arms as he undid my trousers, pulling them down along with my knickers, fingers grabbing the hem of my shirt and hoisting it over my head, tossing it to the ground as his lips latched back on to my neck, leaving an angry looking bruise in his wake.

My fingers moved to dig into his back when I felt him start working on his own trousers.

“Levi, you’re married!” I told him, making him growl against my neck and bite threatening into my skin. I whined.

“Stop talking, you’re ruining the mood.” I sighed, the man was impossible sometimes. He needed to know that we couldn’t keep doing this, it wasn’t right. How long before he started to resent me for ruining his marriage? Before he tried to blame me again for our actions? How long before we got caught? Petra never questioned where Levi went, I knew that, but that didn’t mean that other people wouldn’t notice. My neighbours would certainly notice that humanities strongest soldier was frequenting my home more and more often. And if they ever heard us during our trysts then that would be the start of the rumours and  suspicions.

A particularly hard suck to my neck had me pulled out of my thoughts again as I gasped and Levi smiled.

“Oi, stop thinking so loudly, it’s off-putting.” Levi teased, capturing my lips in another heated kiss. I chuckled and hugged him as he picked me up, my legs automatically wrapping tightly around his waist. He carried me to the sofa and sat down, holding me on his lap and lay back, making himself comfortable. My hands went for the buttons of his shirt, popping them open with ease and stroking the creamy skin that was revealed to me underneath. He shrugged off his shirt, one hand twisting in my hair as he smashed our lips together, the other stroking up my spine as he held me close.

I wasn’t thinking about what was right or wrong anymore. My only thoughts were on the man in front of me, the way he kissed me so vigorously, holding onto me tightly. I never would have thought Levi could be so impassioned. His hand slid in between my legs, fingers immediately targeting the small bundle of nerves and I rolled my hips, grinding against his hand as I kissed him, moaning into his mouth.

I pulled back and slid off his lap, kneeling in between his legs and grabbed his trousers, giving them a violent tug. Levi arched his hips, allowing me to strip him and then reached forward, taking my arm and attempting to pull me back onto his lap, but I stood firm. I knocked his hands away and playfully pushed against his chest, forcing him to lie back in the sofa again. His eyes showed his confusion but I just smiled at him, packing his lips as my hand wrapped around his dick. He flinched, head tilting back slightly as I started to pump him, moaning softly at the sensation.

While he was distracted, I resumed my position on the floor, dipping my head and flicked my tongue over the head of his cock. Immediately one of his his hands gripped in my hair and I wrapped my lips around his glistening head, enjoying the sounds spilling from his lips as I began sucking down his shaft, tongue dancing back at the tip, teasing more precum from him. His breathing was shaky, body stiff and eyes glazed with lust as he watched me swallow his cock again and again. I thoroughly enjoyed times like this with Levi, but it was rare he would allow it, often stopping me last minute and either ordering me to lie down or forcing me into the position he desired before plunging into me.

During all of our encounters, this was only my third time giving him a blowjob. But god did I enjoy it when he actually allowed it, and I knew he did too. Levi’s other hand wrapped softly around the back of my neck, guiding me down onto his cock, occasionally holding my head down when he felt like it, making me gag around his dick.

He pulled me back and dragged me on top of him abruptly, one hand locking around the base of my back as the other cupped my face, kissing me vehemently. I shifted, repositioning myself and slid down his length, sheathing his cock inside me, delighting in the guttural groan that ripped from Levi’s throat, his arm losing some of his strength, causing his fingers to drag teasingly down my neck and shoulders.

“Fuck, Illyria...” he leaned back, rolling his hips up and forcing his cock deeper inside me and I gasped, grinding down harder onto him. His fingers gripped tightly at my waist, his other hand slipping to tease my clit. I moaned, biting my lip hard.

“Ride me.” He commanded, his finger brushing backwards and forwards against the swollen nub between my legs and I obeyed, a hand going to each of his shoulders as I began moving my hips. His arm around my back forced me onto him harder while his other hand teased mercilessly at my clit. I rocked against him, feeling my release fast approaching. He kissed my neck, lips moving up to find my lips, swallowing my moans of pleasure.

The dual actions of him rubbing my clit and cock smashing against my g-spot sent me tumbling over the edge and I came hard, moaning the captains name loudly until my orgasm faded. Levi smiled into my neck, grabbing me firmly by my ass and leaning forward, placing me on the floor, never once separating from me. He lifted my legs and I wrapped them around his back as he began to thrust into me with renewed vigour. My eyes filled with tears of intense pleasure as he continued to pound my overly sensitive pussy. It never failed to surprise me just how unappeasable Levi could be sometimes. He was literally the kind of man who would quite happily fight all day and fuck all night, get a couple of hours rest and then go and do the same thing again tomorrow.

I reached up, cupping his cheek and pulled him close to me, kissing him deeply. He groaned softly against me, a clear indication that he enjoyed the affection but didn’t stop his ministrations. His thrusts grew more and more powerful, his speed increasingly with every passing second and I knew he was close. He pulled his lips from mine, needing to get as much oxygen into his lungs as possible and rested his forehead against mine.

I ran my fingers through his undercut, gently gripping the back of his hair, noticing how his breathing had become more erratic, his eyebrows burrowing beautifully almost as if he was in pain, but his mouth twisted into a beautiful, soft smile. A growl of my name and several loud and trembling curses confirmed his own release, body shivering, arms about to give way but somehow managing to keep him upright. His hair hung lazily around his face, eyes sliding shut in bliss as he rode out his orgasm. Finally his body gave up, slowly collapsing on top of me, forehead pressed against my own. I tilted my head up and kissed his sweat slicked forehead, tangling my fingers in his ebony locks and he immediately pressed our lips together, kissing me desperately as he finally pulled himself out of me, collapsing beside me.

The soft glow from the fire illuminated his face and body beautifully, the gentle crackling and our laboured breathing the only sounds in the room. Levi closed his eyes and let out a content sigh, turning to me and kissing my shoulder gently. I smiled, kissing his head again. I had grown to enjoy these softer moments with Levi, his hand snaked around my midsection, gently pulling me closer and my smile grew. For a few minutes, we just lay there quietly, it was nice.

But then reality started to slowly rear its ugly head. I became painfully aware just how late it was, that he would need to go soon. Go back to the castle, back to his wife. And then guilt started to creep it’s way in. I was by no means close to Petra, but that didn’t mean I didn’t feel bad for what we were doing. I couldn’t help but think that if Levi was that unhappy he should just leave her, get it over with and divorce her. I don’t know why he didn’t, like I said he didn’t really talk about it.

I wished that I knew what went through his head, wished that I could understand his way of thinking, gain some insight. As my thoughts began to consume me, Levi stroked my face softly.

“You’re thinking too loudly again.” He whispered, kissing my forehead and I chuckled. Levi always knew when I was getting wrapped up in my thoughts. He sat up, reaching for his clothes and I felt my smile start to drop. I swallowed and stood, both of us getting ourselves dressed silently.

This was the part I hated the most. The leaving part. The part where everything would become tense and awkward and we would both have so much to say and not say anything. I had been in love with this man for so long, I barely remembered a time I didn’t love him. I had given up everything I loved to try and stop this from happening, to make sure our friendship didn’t become complicated, that nobody would be hurt. And every time we did this, it just multiplied my feelings, brought back all those old feelings I thought had died those years ago. They had never really gone anywhere, they were just shoved away, locked away in a little box until Levi came along again to smash it open.

And even though this had become a lot more of a recurring thing in the recent months, that didn’t mean I was okay with feeling the way I was, because I just knew this would end badly. Levi had never once confirmed or denied his feelings for me, both of us had made a silent agreement that that was a conversation neither of us should ever have to have. I didn’t want to tell him I loved him, because I thought it would achieve nothing. It was unlikely my confession was going to spur him on, force him to divorce Petra and be truly mine. More likely was the option that Levi would think I was joking, or dismiss the idea altogether and put on end to whatever this was between us. And that thought terrified me. I just wasn’t ready yet.

Levi looked at me, watching me carefully as he was buttoning up his shirt.

“You’re quieter than usual tonight. Are you alright?” he asked, concern evident all over his stunning features. I nodded, not offering any other sort of response. He ran a hand through his hair, stepping closer towards me and wrapped his arms around my stomach, hugging me from behind as his lips kissed my shoulder. I liked that Levi could still be affectionate even after sex, it made me feel like he actually did care... which was both a blessing and a curse. But I just didn’t have the willpower to tell him to stop, to tell him just how confusing it was for me. The pain was worth it.

“Come on Illyria, I already make one woman’s life a misery, don’t make me put your name on that list too.” He kissed my cheek and I rolled my eyes. While I often appreciated his messed up humour, right now was not one of those times.

“You don’t make my life a misery, Levi.” I said, folding my arms and he cocked an eyebrow.

“Yeah? Could have fooled me.” He teased, sitting on the sofa as he reached for his boots. For once I didn’t know what to say. I watched him pull his boots on, my heart dropping every second. I wanted nothing more than for him to spend the night with me, to hold me all night. But that was a part of him I didn’t get. It gave me little comfort to know Petra also didn’t get it, but she could have it if she wanted it. She did have it at one point. It hurt. His departure always hurt, so much. He sighed as he got to his feet, arms resting at my waist as he leaned down and took my lips in a sweet kiss.

“I miss you already.” He whispered, pressing his forehead against mine and I felt my heart crack. I faked a smile.

“I know. I miss you too.” I replied and he smiled, kissing me softly again, pulling me closer and holding me against him as he deepened the kiss. I let him take me over, blinking back tears I knew would start to fall if I let them. Even as he kissed me now, I felt that dread in the pit of my stomach. Wondering if tonight was our last night together? If this would be our last kiss, and hating that it tasted so bitter in my mouth, despite Levi’s sweetness.

Threading my arms around his neck I let out a soft sigh against his lips. It didn’t matter. Not really. The pain was always worth it. Always.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry if this sucks! I really struggle writing things like this lately so I'm trying to write more to improve 😂🤦‍♀️

My friend wants a sequel but I dunno. We will see 😉 Maybe

Don't forget to vote if you liked it, feel free to drop me a comment

All the love xXx