Prologue

Auradon was a beautiful place. Birds chirped and there was peace and prosperity everywhere. Not too long ago, this was a place where only heroes lived. After the fairy tale endings, Belle and Beast were crowned King and Queen and they banished the villains of their stories to the island of the lost. That was 21 years ago. Two month ago, their son Ben and his girlfriend Mal, daughter of Maleficent decided to free the villains forgiving them of their crimes and giving them and their children a chance to redeem and live in peace with the heroes. 

The Isle of the lost was lonely and deserted. It was a place where all villains and their kids used to live but now that the barrier was broken most of them left.

It was past midnight and almost all people were in their homes asleep.  The villains who left the Isle were asked to take goodness tests and most of them were in rehabilitation camps. Their children stayed in the palace and a few apartments and with people who agreed to house them. Only a week was left for the new academic year to begin and schools to reopen. They were delayed due to the mass number of new students.

Two young girls and boys walked down the streets. One of the girls were dressed in purple shirt and jeans and wore a purple leather jacket. The other wore a blue dress up to her knees and her blue hair was braided with a tiara on top. She wore lots of make up and was truly beautiful. One of the boys were dressed in red, white and black leather while the other was dressed in yellow and brown leather with a beanie covering his head.

They looked around their old homes and soon reached their destination. Their destination was a castle that was old but was being rebuild.

(to be continued...)

(in the process of editing.)