Part 5: The More, the Merrier (Fluff)

Start from the beginning

Some from their class who had dated others at U. A., Kaminari still going strong with Shinsou and Tsunotori from class 1-B still with Satou, had arrived with one another. It seemed that some other Yuuei alumni had girlfriends and boyfriends at home, but decided against bringing them with. Kirishima thought it a bit strange, but Bakugou was glad for the lack of strangers. The less, the better. Bakugou wasn't the happiest that pikachu had dragged along Shinsou, nor was he gleeful at the thought of another 1-B student being in their midst, but both were kind enough and didn't stir much trouble. If anything, the two dimmed down their 1-A chaotic energy, and he was grateful for that.

The two walked hand in hand through the front doors of the two-floored, full basement having beach house, greeted by a large lounge, with an even grander, diamond-cut kitchen in the far right corner. Paintings the length and width of their bodies stretched across the large expanse of the pale blue walls, with three large chandeliers hanging from ceiling, each with differing arrays of gemstones and lights. Beautifully shaded and designed lamps were bolted against the walls at particularly secluded corners of the house, making the place seem as warm and welcoming as the beach behind it. Seashell decor and ocean-themed banners, blankets and mats were scattered throughout, making the place truly live up to its name. A spiral staircase came down at the center of the room, fairy lights strung loosely along the railing. Finally, at the far left corner, was a small, cute office, where Jiro sat among her interments. It was a nice contrast to the absolutely pacific feel of the rest of the house.

She got up, swung the guitar to sit across her back, and jogged over lightly, careful not to move the guitar too much. She smiled excitedly, beaming ear to ear, and offered a hug to whichever would take it. "Hey guys, it's been forever-"

She was cut off quickly, as Bakugou took her offer with frenzied feet, making her step back several paces. Jiro chuckled, hugging him back with a joyful expression, eyes closing as her smile widened. "I missed you, too," she whispered. They held each other tightly, smiling like idiots into each other's shoulders, happy sobs soon coming from Jiro.

Kirishima marveled at the reunion, glad to see that Bakugou really had missed some members of his class. Jiro was introverted, much like him, and after discovering that both of them struggled with sexuality in their second year, the two became very close. Bakugou taught her several percussion instruments, and in return, Jiro showed him some basic piano, guitar and ukulele. Besides Kirishima, Jiro was someone he trusted more than everyone else.

"Glad to see you're alive, goth girl," he said, smiling narcissistically as they parted from their hug.

"I'm glad, too," Kirishima added, happy to at least say 'hi' before they ran off to catch up with each other. It had been over a year since they'd seen one another, so Kirishima knew his partner had quite a bit to catch up on. "You two go on without me. I figured I'd go catch up with some people, too," Kirishima told his lover, smiling reassuringly and waving them away to the kitchen, where Momo waited at a long, wooden table with tea, joined by Uraraka and Tsunotori.

The two waved back, and walked off to the kitchen, where Bakugou and Jiro separated themselves at a far corner of the table and discussed more serious topics, hunched over the smooth, brilliantly cleaned surface and speaking in hushed voices. Kirishima shook off their demeanor. That's their business, whatever it is, not mine, he lectured.

Kirishima wandered the room, saying hello to those he passed and exchanging hugs and other affections. He passed Satou, giving him a firm hug and waving to Tsunotori, gave both Ojiro and Hagakure hugs, and ended up shaking hands with Tokoyami, a strange contrast to the French greeting he stared with both Tsu and Aoyama. He ran into his own group, seeing Sero, Mina, Kaminari, and Shinsou all gathered in one corner.