First day (pt 1)

"Donghyuck!" Jeno cried

"Donghyuck!" Jeno cried. "Why do you take so bloody long in the shower?!"

"Perfection takes time!" Donghyuck bellowed back, making Jeno pinch the skin between his eyebrows in annoyance.

Yes, they were not sharing bedrooms anymore, but they were sharing bathrooms, which meant Jeno having to deal with Donghyuck in early mornings, when he just wants to sleep.

Taeyong was humming to himself, ignoring the twins as he put on his blazer. This is so stupid, he thought. He was having his senior year at a new school. Why couldn't they just move next year?

"Taeyong?" Taeyong quickly adjusted his hair and grabbed his bag, before hurrying towards his mother at the door. "Ah there you are. Please take care of your brothers. I know it's the first day and you need to settle and all but I don't want to be called to the principal's office every month,"

"Yes, yes mom," Taeyong assured. "The twins are already in high school, I can take care of them, you should hurry before you're late,"

"Yes, yes," she adjusted her heels before walking out of the gate. "Love you Taeyong, send my love to the others too,"

"Yes mom, love you too!"

With that she left. Taeyong was feeling good. A brand new day, new school-

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONGHYUCK!"

Oy, Taeyong winced. Those two were about to fight again.

"Jeno you can use my shower!" Taeyong bellowed as he shut the door.

"Thank you hyung!" Jeno smiled innocently at him before shutting the door. Was this the same Jeno that screamed just now? Taeyong didn't care.

"Mark have you eaten?"

"Yeah," Mark said glumly. He still missed Yuta.

"Are you sure?"

"Okay I didn't, I'm not hungry,"

"Mark, you should eat. You might faint if you don't,"

"I can always eat lunch,"

"Nope, now eat that banana or I'll force it down,"

Mark groaned before peeling it, taking a huge bite.

"Donghyuck?"

"Coming coming Jesus," Donghyuck said exiting the bathroom. He quickly put on his uniform. At the same time Jeno entered his room. Taeyong prayed they won't be late on the first day.

After making sure everyone got breakfast, Taeyong walked out the door, letting his brothers go out before closing it again. 

"Let's hope the bus didn't leave without us," Taeyong muttered.

Jeno and Donghyuck was still annoyed with each other, but Taeyong knew they'll make up eventually. Mark was still gloomy so Taeyong gave his shoulders a squeeze.

"But hyung, I don't know anyone there...how am I supposed to fit in?" Mark said. Taeyong sighed.

"Well, all of us don't know anyone there, but we got each other," Taeyong smiled. "I'd always be there for you,"

"Thanks hyung," Mark smiled as they reached the bus stop. Thankfully, the people were getting in, and the brothers quickly got in too.

As they arrived to their school, they were a bit overwhelmed. The school was twice the size of their previous one, and it left them in awe.

"What do we do now?" Jeno asked Taeyong.

"We go to the principal's office. Let's just hope we have time,"

The four of them caught the eye of passing students. None of them have seen the boys before, and it's kind of rare to see new students around. Jeno shivered. He didn't like being in the center of attention.

Donghyuck noticed, and he immediately put a hand over his nervous brother that kept looking down.

"It's okay,"

Jeno nodded and they reached the office finally.

"God, why were the students looking at us?" Mark said raising his eyebrow. It just felt so weird to him.

"Well, I guess they don't meet many people that often," Donghyuck shrugged. "Or I'm just really handsome,"

"Definitely not cause of that," Jeno snickered.

"Guys shush," Taeyong looked around to see the secretary with his head in his hands, already stressed. 

"Uh, excuse me, Mr.." He looked at the name plate that read Kim Jongdae. "Mr Kim?"

"Hmm?" The guy looked up at him. Taeyong just smiled sheepishly. "Wait don't tell me, are you the new students?"

"Yes,"

"Aha," He said. "So you must be the 12th grader Taeyong, here is your class details and timetable," he looked at the back to see the other three. "And you must be Mark, 11th grade," he handed the class details to Mark. "Donghyuck and Jeno, 10th graders," he handed the papers. "Is there anything you'd like to ask me?"

"Uh..." Mark looked at Taeyong who just shrugged.

"Sir, is there a swim team here?" Jeno asked. Mr Kim nodded. 

"Yes there is, you can look up the noticeboard for more information during recess. The board is near the library, which isn't hard to find," Mr Jongdae looked back at them. "Anything else?"

The rest of them shook their heads.

"Okay, this school greets you four with open arms. I trust you four to not get in trouble. Have a good day," He smiled at them.

They smiled back. 

"Thank you sir," Taeyong said before all four of them rushed to their classes, because the late bell rung.