Moving

Donghyuck sighed as he placed his items inside the boxes

Donghyuck sighed as he placed his items inside the boxes. He looked  around his room, every day it kept looking so unrecognizable, especially since his twin already packed everything of his. Donghyuck couldn't remember any other house, although they only moved to this house when he and Jeno were both six. It was where he grew up, where he went from a energetic child to a very lazy teenager.

He wasn't that lazy, but he had to admit he didn't like using his energy so much.

His twin is really different. Lee Jeno, previously on the swim team, had pretty fit physique and a calming optimistic energy, sometimes it annoyed the hell out of him.

Which is why he was glad they will be getting separate rooms.

He didn't hate Jeno. In fact, he loved him, but as a brother and sibling thing, he'd never admit that. Who can blame him?

Donghyuck was easily the bravest one among the both of them though. Donghyuck used to save his brother from being bullied a lot. Jeno was a scaredy-cat, and pretty much a soft boy. Donghyuck was the one who acted like a brat.

As different as they are, they got along okay. Jeno already got used to dealing with Donghyuck's outbursts, and Donghyuck had already gotten used to Jeno's soft sensitive personality, doing his best to not cross the line.

Who would expect them to be brothers? Or even twins for their matter?

Donghyuck finished the last of it, before checking his phone. 

Mother Hyuck and his children

Felix : So are you guys leaving Busan already?

Jeno : The movers are coming in an hour :(

Jisung : Y'all better not forget about us, or I'm gonna haunt you

Jeno : yea yea

Felix : Maybe finally Hyuck mom will get us a dad

Gawd damn

I don't need a man

Felix : Sureee

Jisung : Drama club is going to be so boring nowww

Aww someone's gonna miss me

Felix: It's two of us get your facts right

Jisung : Now you have abandoned your children

Felix : who's gonna take care of us

Jisung : who's going to buy us food

Felix : who's going to teach us the way of life

Y'all dramatic as hell

Donghyuck heard his mother call for him, so he quickly replied to them before running down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuta hyunggg," Mark cried as he finished his work, running outside the house to meet his favorite hyung, who he was really going to miss. He practically knew Yuta since he was seven and when the eight year old curious boy peeked into the house to see Mark and Taeyong playing football, with Jeno and Donghyuck chasing each other. Yuta is the same age as Taeyong, but he got closer to Mark, with similar interests and all. Yuta was the friend he'd run to with all his troubles. He loved his brothers, but they would never get it like Yuta.

And now they have to part.

"Hey Markiee," Yuta was gardening. Yes, it was pretty rare to seen an 18 year old gardening, but Yuta really liked it, and he did a pretty good job.

"I don't want to gooo,"

Yuta chuckled as he took off his gloves, walking towards the bars that separated the space of their porches. Mark was sad, not wanting to leaving his best friend. Mark felt like it was so unfair for them to suddenly move to Seoul, when they lived in the same house for 10 years, when he had been best friends with Yuta for 10 years.

"I'm not going to lie, I don't want my favorite dongsaeng to go either," Yuta ruffled Mark's hair. "But it's okay, we can still keep it touch,"

"But it won't be the sameee,"

"Of course it wouldn't, but at least you can still text me yeah, and don't hesitate to call," Yuta smiled. That healing smile, it always calmed him. Yuta as whole always calmed Mark, and he was way too attached.

But when he heard the lorry arrive, to ship the furniture. He sighed, There was no turning back.

"I'm gonna miss you hyung," Mark ran into Yuta's porch, hugging the older. Taeyong walked out with some of the boxes to be loaded. He shook his head, knowing how close those two were. Taeyong was close with Yuta too, just not like Mark.

"Tae hyungg~" Yuta cried. "You might need to drag your brother to Seoul,"

"I definitely will," Taeyong grinned. Their father was loading some more stuff, so Taeyong helped him, until he finally finishes. Jeno and Donghyuck said their goodbyes to Yuta  with Mark still clingling. Yuta was practically family, not having siblings of his own. Taeyong knew Yuta would miss them a lot, so he walked towards the both of them, hugging them too. Yuta smiled sadly at Taeyong. Taeyong just rubbed their bags as Mark started to cry. Taeyong could see Yuta was also in verge of tears so he just patted his back, not saying anything.

"Bye Yuta," Mrs Lee smiled. Mr and Mrs Nakamoto were at their jobs so it was only him in the house. Mrs Lee was a bit disappointed because she wanted to say goodbye to Mrs Nakamoto, but it's okay.

"Good bye Auntie,"

Mr Lee patted the boy's back, while Taeyong had to practically peel Mark off Yuta. 

"Take care," Taeyong said. Yuta nodded.

"You too,"

Mark hugged Yuta for the last time, before letting Taeyong bring him to the car, It was sad, but it had to happen.

Yuta watched the car and lorry leave, feeling the eerie silence among him. It's okay, he comforted himself. We'll still keep touch. He'd just have to get used to that feeling.

And off the Lee brothers went, heading to Seoul.