Jealous Tamaki

Scenario where Tamaki gets really jealous over someone else touching you. 18+ steamy scenario.

[Y/N] really liked her shy boyfriend jealous. She would purposely make him jealous from time to time because she loved how bold and jealous Tamaki would get afterwards. Ever since they started dating the boy was so very shy he could barely hold her hand without getting a mild heart attack. So, obviously, everything they did had to be initiated by [Y/N]. She didn't mind tho. She herself had experience with the anxiety, and as a past sufferer she was more than glad to be there to help him. Him being the most adorable thing she ever came across in her life being the motivator behind that. More than anything she wanted him happy.

Sometimes, however... She really really craved his attention. It's not like she wasn't getting it anyway. Oh, she was always on his mind and he showed it. But.. She craved a different kind of attention.. She realized she could get that by making the timid boy jealous.
It was honestly baffling her how quickly his demanor would change because of jealousy. It made him more confident (and cute) which also resulted in him doing some very bold things. Things like giving dirty looks to anyone who looked at her in a way he didn't like, pulling her closer to his body, clinging to her like she was gonna get stolen from him.. Or even pulling her away from conversations he deemed a little too friendly for his liking. Apart from excited, it made [Y/N] very proud of Tamaki as well.. With it like that, it benefitted both of them, right?

However.. This time, [Y/N] was worried she might have gone with the jealousy thing a bit too far..

She asked her best male childhood friend Zuki to help her out with making Tamaki jealous. He agreed in a heartbeat when he heard some physical contact was gonna be involved. [Y/N] never really went this far before, so she was curious.. How will Tamaki react this time?
However, what she didn't know is that her friend Zuki here had a really major crush on her for ages already, and he was determined to not let this opportunity go..

She told Zuki once Tamaki would enter their classroom Zuki was supposed to hug her and that would make Tamaki jealous pulling her away from him. Since it would be just a friendly hug no harm would have to be done to Zuki, but it would be enough to make Tamaki jealous. Besides, it's not like Tamaki would get violent over jealousy.. Or so [Y/N] thought...

Once the time came and [Y/N] saw Tamaki in the hallway, she whispered to Zuki:

"He's coming"

Zuki took that as cue to wrap his arms around [Y/N]'s waist pulling her into a hug. He was overwhelmed with her smell, and without being able to stop himself he slid his hands down [Y/N]'s waist to grab her cute round butt. [Y/N] squealed trying to break the hug but Zuki was too strong. His hands still on her butt, his lips dangerously hovering above the crook of her neck blowing air over the sensitive spot.

"H-hey.. Zuki, that's t-too far.. Cut it out", [Y/N] squirmed underneath him uncomfortably. (This is getting way out of control.. If Tamaki sees...) - [Y/N] thought to herself.

Zuki ignored her protest and started sucking on her neck. She was about to scream when she was suddenly yanked away from Zuki by one strong arm. She hit the person's chest immediately recognizing the smell that welcomed her.

Tamaki..

Not a second later she heard a loud thump. She turned to the noise that came behind her only to have her eyes open wide in shock.

Zuki was pinned to the wall behind them by a tentacle.

Tamaki's quirk.

[Y/N] turned her head up slowly to look at Tamaki.
She has never seen him like this before.
He portrayed many emotions before but never anger.. And this Tamaki.. was very angry.
It was scary almost.
The only thought that was running through [Y/N]'s mind right now was 'I screwed up big time'...