"Girl-" I said.

"Hush" Tae said covering my mouth.

We all began walking to the main tunnel.

"LETS WELCOME THE ATLANTA DEVILS" the announcer said.

announcer started calling the boys each by their names. Tae was last.

"TAEVION KING, NUMBER ONE" Announcer said and the crowd started going crazy as he jogged out to the court.

"YOU GO BOYYY" I yelled out and cheered.

We walked in after Tae went last.

We sat in our court side seats that where reserved with our names on them.
_____________________________

Partition started playing and spot lights were on me and Amber.

Crowd went crazy as we danced then spot lights turned off and the first group of girls stepped on the court as we got off the court to sit down.

First group went and did they dance then my group got up and did our dance.

Once we finished we took our jumpsuits off and revealed our crop tops and booty shorts as Captain Hook started to play.

We finished and walked out in a line twerking as the crowd screamed and cheered.

We walked to the dressing room and I was out of breath Jesus.

I stopped to catch my breath.

"Breathe baby" serenity told me as she handed me some water and I drunk it.

"U good?" Tae asked Me as he came from the tunnel.

"Yeah I'm good calm down" I told him.

"Told yo ass not to perform" he said.

" I'm good dang calm down" I said.

"You putting my child at risk"

"Tae don't do that because u don't have to carry this baby I do. I know what to do and what not to do"

"Some happen to my baby ima kick yo ass" he told me and walked back out to the court.

We walked to the dressing room and changed out of our clothes.
______________________________

The boys won the championship. Everybody ass going crazy and running to the court.

You know me ima just sit my ass down cuz ian trynna get knocked the fuck down.

Everybody crowding around my nigga congratulating him and shit meanwhile I'm just sitting here watching.

"What's wrong?" Ciara asked me as she walked up to me.

"Nothing, I'm hungry and tired" I told her as I ate my chocolate bar and she chuckled.

"Fat ass" she told me.

Once everybody cleared out, Tae walked to me.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I said and he grabbed my hand and we walked out the gym and walked thru the tunnel and he left to change while I waited.

"Where our man at?" Amber asked.

"Girl" I said and walked away.

Tae finally came out and ran after me.

"Where u going?" He asked.

"Home, now can u take me there?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said as we walked out the arena and walked to his car.

We got in and he pulled off.

"Y u didn't come congratulate me like everybody else did?" He asked.

"Because I know u was going to win and too many folks was around ion like crowds of people around me"

"Mhmm"

"We need to start shopping for apartments and baby items babe"

"U right" he said as he drove.

"Gimme kiss" I told him and he leaned over and kissed me.

I rubbed my belly and grabbed my phone and started baby shopping online.

"Where we going to put the stuff? When u buy it?" He asked.

"Your house. I'm already too young parents gon flip the fuck out"

"U right. Mines might not spazz"

"Exactly ur parents nice as hell and don't care but mines is a whole diff story"

"They not that bad"

"Babyyyyy they didn't even let me play with baby dolls when I was younger. They find this out they ass gon crazy as fuck, that's why when I give birth they can't kill me cuz it's already out of me"

"We don't even know the gender"

"I wanted to find out at the hospital. When I give birth"

"ehh Ight"

I looked at him and admired his fine ass Wheww.

"You so fine" I said giggling.

"You finer" he said licking his lips and he looked at me.

"I want you in my life forever bae don't leave me"

"Ian never leaving ur side ever again, promise. Your the girl of my dreams" he said and kissed my lips.

I looked at my promise ring that I had on my finger that he bought me months back.

We stopped at a red light and I grabbed my phone and started texting my momma.

I had a strange feeling.

"Bae, I love you" Tae said and kissed me.

"I love you too" I said and kissed him back.

I seen a black SUV pull up on the side of us and they window rolled down and shit started moving in slow motion.

A gun appeared and I screamed loud as shots let off into the car.

POW POW 💥.

I blacked out after.