Then he vanished forever.

~

You stayed in the room princess Zelda let you stay in. Akari quietly approached you. "Will you be attending the ball?" She asked you. "Yes, as a thanks in return to the princess." You responded.

The next day, you were woken up by the sounds of many people. You looked to your side and Link was there.

"Morning, the princess is freaking out. So..she decided to make the ball today." He sighed. "I have no idea what's going on."

You washed up and got ready, you wore a golden dress that shines like the stars. Link saw you and gasped. "R-Ready?"

You thought the dress was a bit exaggerated, but Akari insisted. As you and Link entered the main room, there was no one. "Wow, why is no one here?" Link said.

"Because it's still day, Link. C'mon."

You and Link walked around Castle town. A lot of people were getting ready, that's why no one was out. You decided to go to the bar. It looked so empty. You saw a chest nearby and opened.

Link hummed a lullaby and walked away. You saw a bunch of old stuff from when you were princess. A dress. You grabbed it and took a look.

Just by looking at it gave you so many flashbacks. You stopped and realized.

"The food's bad. Ew." Link said. "Hey, maybe we should get out of here..(Y/N)?"

Now that you think about it, you never heard your mother. "(Y/N), Link's right. We-We should leave." Akari said.

After waiting, she never looked for you.

"(Y/N)!" Link snapped you from your thoughts. "Link, is there a library?"

"East."

You headed to Link's directions. Once you found the library, you search for a specific book. Akari is a spirit of many mysteries, she could help you. You found an old book. Dusty and almost torn apart. "What are you looking for?"

You opened the book just to find out it was about Hyrule's history. "Nothing, let's go have some fun!" You went to Link. After several minutes, you and Link headed to the castle.

Link left because he saw a few of his friends. You went to grab food. "Um, (Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"I want to apologize..." You looked at her. "I felt it was unfair that you didn't anything about me. So first things first-"

Since your mind and Akari's we're together, she actually meant it.

"I am older than anyone here! Maybe..7,000 years old, and I'm dead!" You spat your drink.

"I thought you were..younger!"

Loud music began playing. "Oh no! I was-"

She sensed someone evil nearby so she hid in you. "Akari?"

"No. I just- There's someone here giving me a bad vibe.."

You searched for Link, who pulled you to dance. "C'mon! It's been a while since I've had this much fun!" He exclaimed.

"Hyrule castle is perfect. Nice job on the princess. Now, explode!"

For one moment, you, Link and many people smiled as you were enjoying the ball.

The other, you hear ringing in your ear. You barely hear your name. "(Y/N)!! Wake up!! Link!" Akari was waking you up as she was panicking. You slowly stood up to see smoke all over the castle as it was burning and falling apart. "(Y/N)! We have to get out of here!"

You had lost consciousness, but began regaining it. "Where's Link?"

She pointed a little far away. You walked to where he was. He had also lost his consciousness. With all your strength, you carried Link. "He's...heavy!"

You managed to get out of the castle safely, getting through the town's streets everyone was freaking out. You made it out of the whole Castle town area to be safe.

You and Akari see someone slowly walking towards you. Akari created the barrier to protect you. That person broke through the barrier, making a huge blast that made you and Akari separate.

"Are you still thinking about home?" That voice sounded so familiar. "You think you can go against me?!"

You checked to see who it was. It was her.

"Mother? Why are you attacking-"

She was about to blast you once more, but Akari stopped her by blasting her first.

She threw Akari with Link. "Is this what you want, (Y/N)?!"

She looked like she was about to steal their power. Both of theirs. You pushed her back with the power you had discovered earlier. Akari quickly stood up and joined you.

She fled because it was too much for her. You fell on the ground to rest. Link opened his eyes and walked over to you.

You chuckled. "You're awake."

"Yeah- What just happened?"

You and Akari looked at each other. "Link, this is getting worse and worse." That wasn't the answer Akari expected.