Authors note: Wasn't much I thought I could do in this episode

Chapter 8

Mark: "Did you just yawn? Was that a yawn?" he asks when April, Meredith, Jackson, Lexie, and Alex come out the elevator and over to where there at 

Teddy: "Don't tell us that you're tired after getting to sleep all day."

April: "It's not as easy as it sounds."

Bailey: "Not easy? Not e...when I was a resident, I actually worked for a living. I did every other night call for five years."

Stark: "There were days that I didn't go home for 72 hours. I loved it."

Alex: "As you trudged through the snow while you whittled your own scalpels." he mutters making the other residents laugh

Stark: "Sorry. I didn't quite catch that, Karev."

Bailey: "Uh, Karev, I need you to follow up on my post-ops. And here. Take this research. Divide out all the fistula cases."

Sky: "Avery and little Grey, Hunt is waiting for you in the pit."

Callie: "All right. Try not to screw up our patients. Good night and good luck."

Mark: "Gonna be over at the bar. Try not to need us." they walk away from them

Stark: "Dr. Grey? Shepherd's wife? You're with me tonight."

Meredith: "Yes."

Stark: "Good. I heard you're good. Listen, I'm late for dinner, so, um, I made a list of my patients, their protocols. Basically, everybody's stable. Just try and keep 'em that way."

Meredith: "And if I need to get in touch with you, sir?"

Stark: "You won't...cause you're good." he points back at her as he goes towards the elevator

Meredith: "Nice to meet you." she waves bye to him

Owen: "Everybody else is stable. Watch I.C.U. bed 12. he may need to be intubated, and call me or Rivers if there are any major traumas. Avery" he brings him away from the desk "How you feeling?"

Jackson: "What, my hand? It's fine. Just a little bruised."

Owen: "No, I'm not talking about your hand. Trauma demands a cool head. If you're not up to this, then-"

Jackson: "No, I'm good. Thanks. Karev and I are cool. That's, uh...ver, out of my system."

Owen: "You don't have to prove anything here. If you need a couple of shifts off-"

Jackson: "I said I'm good, sir."

Owen: "All right. I'm...I'm not asking you to talk to me. I'm telling you...talk to someone. You got me?"

Jackson: "Have a good night, sir." he nods as Owen walks away 

Derek: "Hey, there you are."

Mark: "There's the man of the hour. Congratulations." they all greet him with congratulations for getting his grant 

Derek: "Thank you very much. Thank you. Thank you."

Bailey: "First round is on...me."

Callie: "Um, guys." they look over to see Cristina standing behind the bar pouring beer into a glass  

Cristina: "There."

Joe: "Yeah. No, try again. You need to tilt the glass like I said. Tilt."

Cristina: "I'm tilting it. Okay, I know. I know."