Just Look At Me Now 1

Hey everyone! This is my new story, I really hope you guys all like it and comment. I have written up like nine pages of this already (guess I got carried away a little bit). So if you like it just leave me a comment and or vote and I will put up all the other parts one by one. Until then I will try and write some more on my other stories which for some reason I'm not having fun writing anymore. But I will try I promise! Please vote and comment because I can't wait to see what you guys think of it :)

Just Look At Me Now

I just lay there on my bed dreading the school day ahead. I was up early as always, because I was asleep early and the reason I went to bed early on a Sunday was because I have a lack of something; I think people call it a ‘social life’. Now it isn’t that I don’t have friends, I do and they are the most amazing and most supportive people you will ever find. Wes and Vanessa. They’re both confident and outgoing; they enjoy their lives and do the stupidest things. Most of all they were the only ones who took me in when I transferred to Phoenix from Seattle into their High School halfway through freshman year.

Now, they’ve invited me over to a countless amount of events and sure I disappoint them every time I give them a straight ‘no’. You would think after two years of knowing me, they would just simply learn to not ask me anymore. But no they still do. And it hurts every time I give them an answer, which hasn’t changed for two years, and the pained looks they get on their faces.

The reason I bear it, all of it is because I’m overweight. There. I said it. I’m fat and ugly and I have very little confidence in myself. The reason I say no every time is because it brings back memories from my past. It opens up this little black box that I have managed to bury deep, deep inside of me. Afraid that if it opens up again, I might not be as lucky as I was the first time.

Just as I was about to burry myself underneath into my duvets, Costa, my maid comes bustling in.

“Morning Miss Rohannie (Ronnie).” This plump old woman was always smiling at me and when I was crying, telling me that everything would be okay. She had been there for every single moment in my life, best or worst, important or not. She was like a mother to me.

You see I’m the only one living at home. Except for Costa. It’s just the two of us, before you go assuming the worst; my parents are both alive and healthy, living in Seattle in my old home. They both are so partners in an extremely large business company that they have been running. They didn’t ship me away because they didn’t want me to be seen as their fat daughter. They sent me here because I asked them to. They both begged and cried for me to stay, but I just couldn’t let them suffer for my wrong doings, I had hurt them, but for their best I knew. Soon they agreed to let me live here with Costa as long as they were updated about everything that I was doing in my life and if I went to see a phycologist every week. They didn’t want to send me over after the incident but in the end I think they understood where I was coming from.

“ So should I set up the computer so that you can talk to your parents?’

    “ That’s okay. I forgot to shut it last night.” I grudgingly made my way across my room (which was quite large) and moved the desktop. Just on time, my skype accounts' ring went off and I opened up a video confrence with my parents.

“ Hey mom. Hey dad.”

“Morning sweetie. How are things? Are you ready for your first day as a junior?”

      “ No, not really. I’m well, afraid actually.”

“ Honey,” my dad interjected “ You’ve been there for a while now, and you’re a strong person. You won’t let a few jab of words get in your way will you? You need to learn to live your life fully.”