"Bellamy, check it out. We want the Ark to think the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy explains as he holds a girl over the fire.

"Let her go!" Wells yells at him as he tackles Murphy and Grace goes to help the girl up and away from the fire. "You can stop this." Wells tells Bellamy and Grace looks around at the crowd that had formed around them all.

"Stop this? I'm just getting started." Bellamy tells him and Murphy punches Wells and the group starts to chant 'fight'. Grace goes to step in and stop it when Bellamy grabs her arm and pulls her back. Wells was on the ground, Murphy landing punch after punch before Wells rolled them over and started punching Murphy. Wells stands up as Murphy is down and looks to Bellamy.

"Don't you see you can't control this?" Wells asks Bellamy and Murphy stands back up but now with a knife, made from material of the drop ship.

"You're dead." Murphy says and Wells turns back to him.

"Wait." Bellamy tells them stepping between them and Grace had hope that he would stop this fight. "Fair fight." Bellamy says holding up a knife before dropping it in front of Wells.

Bellamy moves back and Grace goes to stop it and he stands in front of her shaking his head. She goes to move around him and he grabs her arm again his grip tight holding her back.

"Wells." She says as he picks up the knife and Murphy and him stand opposite of each other. They both swing at each other, neither of them hitting the other before Murphy charges at Wells.

"This is for my father!" He yells and Wells turns him around and holds the knife to his throat.

"Drop it!" Wells tells him.

"Wells!" Clarke yells as she walks out of the woods, Finn right behind her. "Let him go." Clarke tells him and Wells throws him to the ground.

"Woah, hey. Enough, Murphy." Bellamy tells him as Murphy goes at Wells again. "Octavia! Are you alright?" Bellamy asks as he helps Octavia walk. "Where's the food?" Bellamy asks the small group.

"We didn't make it to Mount Weather." Finn tells them as he sits on a log.

"What the hell happened out there?" Bellamy asks them angrily.

"We were attacked." Clarke says and Grace looks at her surprised.

"Attacked? By what?" Wells asks her.

"Not what. Who." Finn corrects him.

"There are other people here?" Grace asks him confused. Earth was supposed to be in habitable.

"It turns out, when the last man from the ground died on the ark, he wasn't the last grounder." Finn explains to them.

"It's true. Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong. There are people here, survivors. The good news is, that means we can survive. Radiation won't kill us." Clarke tells the group.

"Yeah, the bad news is the grounders will." Finn tells them and Wells seems to have noticed someone was missing.

"Where's the kid with the goggles?" He asks them.

"Jasper was hit. They took him. Where's your wristband?" Clarke asks Wells grabbing his bare wrist, and Grace looks over surprised, too.

"Ask him." Wells tells her staring at Bellamy.

"How many?"

"24 and counting." Murphy answers for him.

"You idiots. Life support on the ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" Clarke tells the group of kids.