Part 1

Juney dramatically open his black Lamborghini Veneno car door, and step out with his expensive clothes. From head to toe he's been using Louis Vuitton brands, he loves expensive item just like himself expensive and perfect. He is born rich and handsome there's nothing to worry about when you born as Juney he can get whatever he wants anytime anywhere anything and whatever it is.

A stunning tall girl approach him but he doesn't have any mood to talk to girls at this moment, he decide to walks away and leave the girl behind and continue walks forward to meet his friends.

What's up weird handsome man, Jinan ask Juney who looks like having a rough day. Where's rosey ?
She's with her friends maybe, I don't know I'm not her bodyguard Juney. Okay thanks.. Juney walks away and tapped Jinan shoulder and continue looking for rosey.

Juney at the Lotte Hotel Seoul attending some business dinner but he doesn't even care to talk to other who come, he just wanted to see rosey.
Right after he sees rosey who's wearing white short dress exposing her clean smooth beautiful back and doing braided hair up with the red lipstick on, is good enough for making him stop from breathing.

Excuse me can I have Ms.Rosey for a second he ask politely to rosey girlfriends. Rosey follow juney at the back with her annoying face. Juney bring her to the balcony with the most breathtaking view but they used to see that kind off view so it doesn't even amazed them.

Why the fuck you called my girlfriend and telling her that I've been sleeping with you !
Rosey just chuckles, well it is the truth I'm not lying though what's wrong with that ?
Juney just hold his anger, well if there's nothing else you wanted to ask me can I go now?
Stop playing around rosey, if you jealous then just fucking tell me. Rosey laugh, wow.. so you really love her huh ? She let her face facing him so close and looking to his lips. Well if you asking me if I'm jealous for sure I'm not, she let her lips touch his lips and leaving.

Juney standing still doing nothing he could only looking at rosey who is now walking and leaving him alone at the balcony.

-

Rosey throw her purse into her bed and remove her high heels and grunts. She is now crying.

1 weeks before

Jinan is throwing a big party for himself because tonight jinan birthday, he rented the whole club for one night to celebrating his birthday. CAKESHOP the place is not the same as the name on it, it's a club currently one of the hottest clubs in Seoul located in iteawon. All of Jinan friends were there enjoying their wild night, Rosey with her squad also there. Rosey and Jinan is cousin people keep calling them twin but it only makes rosey mad because for her she's to pretty to be Jinan twins.

Suddenly juney hugs rosey and she is struggling so hard to help him balancing his body because obviously juney is drunk, she help him to sit in the couch but Juney started to kiss her hand and making it hold his face while kissing her other hand none stop. She feels like she's been hit by lightning when juney keep saying I love you.

Juney girlfriend suddenly appeared from the crowded and trying to taking juney away from her, but rosey hold her hand and telling her she will drive juney home. The girl saying okay because she know rosey and juney is close and she's okay with it.

Bobby help her to take juney to the car, fuck! he is so heavy what the fuck he's been eating, it feels like I'm carrying a cow, ouh ! My back hurts! Bobby keep nagging to rosey. How the fuck you gonna bring him home rosey ? She just pulls bobby to be back in the club, I'll will handle with care don't worry just go ! Don't hurt him rosey don't sell his kidney. Bobby shouts.

They've arrived at juney house. The securities and the maid help rosey to carry juney to his bedroom, fuck ! Bobby was right you're so heavy ughhhh!! She help him to remove his clothes and all the accessories from his body it might gonna hurt him while sleeping she talking to herself. All of the sudden juney open his eyes and she can't move her body she feels like she been glued because juney eyes is so damn beautiful.

She doesn't realise what she been doing now.
She is kissing him and juney is holding her face kissing her beautifully, The two blondes is kissing each other and they're looking perfect together.
They been enjoying their hot night together when juney who is drunk suddenly become sober right after seeing rosey perfect body.

-

She rubbed her face roughly, rosey wants to forget about everything happen that night but she can't. Everytime she see juney she wants him back just like that night..

Continue..