A Surprise for Daddy

An explosion sounded behind me as I made it to the roof of the building. As I felt the blast reach me, I smiled to myself and flipped my red and green hair out of my pale, pasty face.

Pulling out the green spray paint can, I shook it and wrote my signature on the top of Arkham Asylum 'The Ace in the Hole -P. Joker'.

Oh, yes! How silly of me; I haven't yet introduced myself to you all. Hi hi hi!! I'm Poison Ace Joker. I'm twenty years old, kinda crazy like Daddy, and I happen to be the Villain Queen here in Metropolis. Course, that flying Boy Scout has never faced me, too busy watching over baby Lex Luthor. That idiot never got anything done right.

But Daddy taught me better. He taught me how to kill, how to confuse, how to win.

His stupid little play thing has no idea about me. No idea that her "Puddin" was ever actually in love with someone else. That whenever her "Mistah J" goes on "business trips" to Metropolis, he's really coming to see his favorite girl in the world...me! Now, I know what you must be thinking; how does Daddy do this? Well, Harley is a complete idiot who will believe anything her precious "Sugar" will tell her.

As I contemplate all of this, I sat down on the side of the roof, waiting on the arrival of my team and my father. Seeing as I just stole from my own father, I was expecting him to arrive any second now. Coming in with a bang like a Joker simply always does (style, baby). I pulled out a pair of knives and start throwing one in the air, mesmerized by its spinning in the air, and then catching it and repeating the process.

"Hey there! Don't you know its not nice to take things from others?!" a girlish, high pitched, voice with a thick Brooklyn accent called out from behind me.

I groaned to myself but turned around with a cheeky grin, glad I had taken a page out of Daddy's book and I broke out the inmates locked up in Arkam Asylum with that explosion.

My team was still MIA but I could easily take on Harley Quinn without them. She was nothing compared to Supergirl, nothing compared to me! So, I was quite confident in my abilities to be able to take her down without a hitch. And then, one of those twitty, dumb twins showed up.

Great. Just what I need! I thought wryly. I quickly blindsided and attacked the twin, tying her up and to the Lightning Rod in the middle of the roof. Harley just watched on with her hand on her hip, almost praying for me to be bested by her half-breed of a child.

"Don't worry, Sugar. You won't be alone for long." I smirked at her as I mocked her mother, false accent and all.

"Oh, I know. Oh, hi Jess!" The one tied up said with a wink and a cheery smile to her twin sister obviously appearing behind me.

"Hi Jess! You look like you could use a hand there, sis." Came a reply from the other twin.

Good, I saw this coming. I wanted the both of them here. I whirled around, fake shock on my face. "What?! There's two of them?!" I said with false confusion, letting them think that they had the upper hand on me.

They then looked at each other and participated in what they considered an identical evil grin. But I just flipped my long blood red and green hair over my shoulder and started to cackle, hoping to confuse them. It worked. Then, I had the other one down for the count and tied up with her sister in less than thirty seconds. They really weren't as capable of the villain life as so many people seem to think and believe they are, to include their own mother.

So far, I had taken out my stupid half sisters all by myself. No help from my team at all, which reminds me. Where the heck is my team?!

Then, Mama Bear came in with a vengeance. And she started to shriek at me for "tying up my sweet princesses of crime." And from behind her, with an evil laugh and cackle, came out Daddy on his new flying skateboard, wielding spray canisters of the patented Joker Laughing Gas.

I made a cackle identically to his.

His face contorted in fear and horror.

Then a Bat and Bird made an appearance. "Joker--" the Bat started.

I cut him off with a smirk and a "Yes, Batsy?"

The Bat simply raised an eyebrow at me and continued to wait for a response from my father, ultimately ignoring me. Now, that didn't sit too well with me, you see, I don't much like to be ignored or disrespected in such a way.

"Just a little get together is all. With prizes to win and everything!" I answered saucily, motioning towards the twins tied up and ready for the taking.

An eyebrow was raised in question again by Batsy. He clearly is a man of few words.

I just blew him a kiss with a wink.

Daddy almost fainted. I grinned at him, cackeling as I did so.

"And just who are you?!" Harley Quinn whined.

"Didn't Daddy tell you?" I asked innocently, glancing at my father from under my eyelids.

She looked at me dumbfounded, trying to grasp what I had just insinuated.

Daddy paled.

I giggled.

Harley glared at me.

"I'm the Princess of Crime, Puddin! I'm Poison. Poison Joker!" I laughed hysterically and threw my knife straight at her face, grinning the whole time.

**Edited 5/25/19**