"You are so good at apologies!"

Shinsou hugged him back and snickered at the blonde.

~Time skip to 5:00 outside Mina's dorm~

The bakusquad and Shinsou were all outside Mina's dorm. When Mina stepped out, they all ran to the UA gates. He didn't plan on running until Kaminari grabbed his hand and gave him his signature sunshine smile. The purple haired teen ran after his boyfriend.

Shinsou caught Denki staring at the shiny chains on his hip. The purple haired teen was wearing black skinny jeans with his signature purple hoodie with cat whiskers on the front. His jeans were accompanied by two shiny chains on his left hip.

Mina and Denki were whispering and giggling. Shinsou couldn't hear what they were saying, but he guessed it was about him not being to an arcade before.

Denki was wearing a black and white striped shirt with long sleeves, and black shorts. He had on his hero costume choker too. Shinsou blushed when the blonde boy looked back at him and winked.

'where the hell did that come from?!'

He shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket and stared at his shoes. Shinsou heard the giggles from Denki and Mina getting mad at him.

"What's so funny? C'mon, you know I'll laugh at anything!"

"Oh, my dear Ashido, that's the fun of it."

Sirens filled the air and Shinsou looked up instantly. A cop car was turning the corner as a dark blue truck rushed by. His heart beat faster, he hoped that everything would be alright, and that the police would catch them. Shinsou knew that wasn't how things ended up sometimes.

Arms around Shinsou jerked him from his thoughts. He looked down to see Denki's blonde hair against his purple hoodie. Shinsou hugged him back.

"Oh shit, that was so crazy! That car was going so fast!"

Mina exclaimed as she walked on. Denki smiled at Shinsou before walking back up to Mina. His cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink. Shinsou looked behind him to see Kirishima and Bakugo holding hands.

'oh my fuck, why is that so cute'
'but not as cute as my blonde boyfriend'

( when your writing gets interrupted by bunny zoomies )

"Yes! Arcade time!"

Mina and Denki were yelling at the entrance. Kirishima joined in with them as they walked in and gave the cashier their gift card.

After they had checked in, they were given glow-in-the-dark paper wrist bands. Denki took his hand as led him to the ski ball area. There was a lot of people there, but Denki was there too, so Shinsou tried to put his fears aside and have a good time.

"Yeah, you throw the ball into the hole, and get tickets!" 

Shinsou watched as Denki made it to the 150 hole. He pumped his fists into the air and grabbed another ball.

"Okay then, doesn't seem too hard."

Shinsou put in his coin and the game started. He looked at the 500 hole and threw the ball. He got it in first try.

"How did you do that?!"

Denki looked at him, bewildered.

"I dunno, I just threw the ball. Like you told me too."

"But.. How?"

"With my arm and eyes?"

"Eyes?"