New Job?

I circled the advertisement in the newspaper. It was about a local pizzeria with animatronics that needed a night watchman. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.." I read aloud. "Paying $120 a week." Eh, I'm not picky about the pay, I just need something to do. Ever since I moved to my new apartment I had been bored every night, no friends, family, or parties around here. I took my calendar and wrote on tomorrow's schedule. "Apply for job at Freddy's" I wrote down. I got in bed that night, planning the meeting with the manager until I finally drifted off to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I slam the snooze button on my alarm clock. I get up and take my shower after a few more minutes. After about an hour I am ready to go. I look at the clock. 7:00. I get there at 7:07 sharp. The manager was waiting for me. "Oh are you Mike?" He says. I nod. "Yes sir," The manager offers me a slice of pizza. I shake my head, "No thank you." He asks me questions and after that, hires me. He tells me that a guy over at one of the tables will introduce me to the place. The guy walks over to me and I read his name tag. "Oh hi ummm... Mr. Jake?" He laughs, " Ya Don't have to call me Mister bro.." He shows me the animatronics. Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie. "Wait who is that?" I point to a poster of a red fox animatronic. "Oh that's Foxy.. He's shut down though, due to some kind of incident in '87 ." The animatronics are sort of creepy to me, but apparently the kids think not. "Ok thanks." I say waving. Tonight is my first night, and I hope I do the job right.