April: "No, a-a femoral bleed...that wasn't on the card."

Sky: "Really?" she snaps her fingers and Steve comes over to change the cards "Well, it's on this one."

April: "O-oh, no, no, no. Wait. That's not fair."

Sky: "Patients don't suddenly die. It just seems that way when you stop paying attention. Food for thought. Red team, go."

Man: "There were nine of them, but that guy over there was dead when we got here, so I guess that's eight..."

Steve: "I'm so sorry, you guys." he shrugs at them

Man: "Those guys right there are priority three. We tagged these over here as priority two."

Alex: "Awesome." he groans when it starts to rain

Owen: "Tell me about the bandaging on these two."

Man: "Priority ones..."

Callie: "Big plans. Big plans." she imitates Richard as Mark stands in the doorway "You know what? I don't care. I've got big plans myself...great big African plans."

Mark: "Yeah, you do."

Callie: "Yeah. I don't need to grow cartilage in a lab. I'll be building bones from dirt. I'll be figuring out how to create unbreakable joints out of blood diamonds. I'll be...I'll be making artificial limbs out of elephant ivory."

Mark: "I'm pretty sure a couple of those would be frowned upon by the world community."

Callie: "Oh, whatever. Science isn't about making friends."

April: "The helicopter has to be getting here soon. It's been three hours. Just...just a few more minutes."

Owen: "Here. Take these." he hands some cards to Steve who holds an umbrella over the two of them 

April: "Right? Right, Dr. Hunt? The helicopter will be here any minute?"

Owen: "Nice rain gear, Karev. Shouldn't you be more concerned with your patient staying dry?"

April: "Yeah, well, he's a dummy, and I'm a person, so..."

Owen: "You know, a dry patient is less likely to die of hypothermia or shock. Something to think about." he pats him on the shoulder and walks away

April: "Alex, you can't break the rules like that. That's unsanctioned use of a trash bag. You're gonna mess up our certification."

Alex: "Oh, you need to relax. This whole uptight thing? This is why you have no friends."

Jackson: "Hey." he snaps at him 

Alex: "Okay, this is why you have one friend" he shrugs and she glares at him before ripping a piece of the plastic off him "Give me that back! Are you crazy?"

April: "There you go, little guy. No hypothermia for you."

Sky: "Everyone. Green team's patients are all dead. Only red team and blue team remain" she says as the people on the green team go to get up "Whoa. You see a helicopter? Take a knee, learn something." she points to the other teams working

Jackson: "Take a knee? She's gonna scalp them. We're in "apocalypse now" and we're gonna get scalped."

Owen: "That, right there. See what she's doing?"

Lexie: "I don't know. They're chocolaty looking with sprinkles."

Mark: "Where'd you get 'em?"