Random scene Four: N'sync Interview

Start from the beginning

Rosie: what was it like touring with Del Franco and being accompanied by Britney Spears?

Justin: Um very exciting. We were all on fire. Britney did her thang real well and we were just embracing each moment for the books.

JC: Yeah the crowd was wild man, especially the ladies. We performed our hit songs and one moment we were all on stage taking turns singing Del Franco's song also.

Lance: It was honestly a blast and we felt very loved and we can't wait to have another opportunity like this real soon.

Joey: Agreed.

Rosie: And you said a lot of panties were being tossed on stage while you performed?

Joey: Man we had more lingerie stocked up than Victoria's Secret.

*The entire building laughed. Justin chuckled as he crossed his legs*

Justin: Yeah I think we gave Victoria a run for her money foreal hahaha!

Rosie: Were there any embarrassing or troubling moments you guys had?

*Lance raised his hand*

Lance: I uh, well in one move as we were breaking down our choreography on stage, I was supposed to slide left but instead went right, and ended up colliding with Justin during the "Tearin up my heart" chorus and he mistakenly said 'fart' instead of 'heart'.

*Crowd laughs as Justin cracks up along with his bandmates*

Justin: Totally your fault dude.

Lance: Full blame, JT haha!

JC: Justin got stuck on the elevator with Britney one show.

Justin: Oh gosh, dude.

Rosie: Seriously? Should toss that in the 'Ex' files haha!

Justin: *small laughs* You know it was hot in there, and for once it wasn't because of our looks.

Rosie: Just two, attractive, sweaty people stuck in malfunction huh?

Justin: *nods his head* Indeed, Indeed.

Chris: My Claustrophobia is goosebumping me right now haha!

*Audience laughter*

Rosie: Same! So N'Sync, you guys are dropping an album soon as well, correct?

Chris: Oh yeah it's called "String Cheese".

JC: It is not called "String Cheese".

Chris: Oh Barnacles!

Justin: *laughs* We plan on dropping "No Strings attached" in beginning of next year.

*Applause*

Rosie: Sweet! What is the backstory behind this anticpating album?

Chris: Well just simply to affirm that we are not anyone's puppets and the only rules we abide by are N'sync's rules.

*Applause*

Justin: This album is so hot, man.

JC: And fire!

Rosie: So it's 'Hot Like Fire' *laughs* get it?

Justin: *laughs* Aaliyah is fuego, period, alright? Hope to do a song with her soon. Maybe even get her on the album as well.