Bad Dreams & Bath Time

Kakyoin's POV

I awoke from a dreamless sleep to find Jotaro gently stroking my back. However, it felt oddly good for some reason. I grunted and rubbed my eyes. Looking up, I saw Jotaro's handsome eyes looking down at me.
"Mmph, Jotaro..." I mumbled, snuggling closer to the man.
"What is it?" Jotaro was now fully focused on me.
"Mmm gonna take a nap..."
"Okay." Was all I heard before falling asleep into a nightmare.

Third Person POV
WARNING, SLIGHT NSFW AHEAD! IF UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP THE ITALICIZED TEXT! THANK YOU!

Kakyoin awoke in a bed of roses, completely naked. He looked around. It was dark and cold, his breath coming out in puffs in front of him. Suddenly, he felt a warm weight on his shoulder. He sucked in a cold breath and looked to see what it was.
It was a hand.
A human hand.
It's sharp, black nails suddenly poked Kakyoin's skin.
"Are you lost? In need of assistance?" It was a voice, as cold as the air around him. Another hand slowly crawled up Kakyoin's body, stopping at his chest.
"Get away from me." Kakyoin muttered, panting. He then saw a blond curl draped over the side of his shoulder.
"Hmph, why should I?" The man said softly , then used his hands to gently squeeze Kakyoin's chest.
"Stop!" The man gave another tight squeeze to Kakyoin's chest, which caused him to slightly moan. Then, the man turned Kakyoin to face him. He instantly realized who he was when he saw his face.
DIO.
Kakyoin tried to scream, but DIO shoved two fingers in Kakyoin's mouth, gagging him.
"Shh, we wouldn't want Jotaro to find out about this? Your deepest, darkest secret?"
"Stop! I don't want to do this!" Kakyoin tried to fight, but was ruined instead.
Ruined.
Ruined forever.
Shattered like glass.
Rose thorns dug into his skin as he was ruined.
Ruined by DIO.

Jotaro's POV

Kakyoin was slightly squirming in my arms. He looked uncomfortable. I didn't think much of it, as he was probably just having a fever dream. Then, a few minutes later, I looked back at the sleeping boy, to see him sweating and breathing heavily.
"Kakyoin?" I muttered. I wasn't expecting a response, of course, as he was sleeping. But, he did say something. Something I didn't expect.
"Don't... touch me... DIO." DIO? Was he having a dream about him? I knew Kakyoin was paranoid about this DIO guy, but I don't know who he is. But, Kakyoin kept having reoccurring nightmares about him.
I want to make his dreams better. No! Why am I thinking about that?! I looked at the sweet sleeping cherry-lover, his face contorted into and uncomfortable look. I studied him intently. I then leaned in, our noses almost touching. I shouldn't do this, but.
I leaned in, and kissed him. On the lips.
His cherry-red lips.

Kakyoin's POV

I awoke with a start. I sat up and looked around, panicking. There was no bed of roses, no darkness to engulf him. But, the most important thing was that there was no DIO.
I was just laying on the bed in the house I shared with Jotaro. Still in America, no where near the place in Japan where DIO found him. I'm safe.
I sighed through my nose and laid back down, the adrenaline leaving my body. I was tired, but I didn't want to go to sleep again, because of DIO.
I then heard the door creek open. I looked over and saw Jotaro's handsome face.
"You're awake?" Jotaro's voice was quiet yet firm. I nodded.
"Jotaro... Can you help me...?"
"With what?" Jotaro entered my room and approached my bedside.
"I wanna take a bath..." I looked at Jotaro, who's face was dusted with blush.
"Sure."

Jotaro's POV

I carried Kakyoin's body to the bathroom and set him on the toilet seat.
"Undress while I start up the bath." I said, plugging the drain and turning on the bath water. I then left the room to gather some towels to dry Kakyoin with after his bath.
When I returned, Kakyoin was fully undressed. His bare body sitting on the toilet seat. No, hold yourself back, Kujo. I exhaled and I told Kakyoin to get in the bath when he was ready to. He nodded, waited a few minutes, then got in.
Kakyoin grabbed a bottle of shampoo to wash his hair, but I noticed his hands were shaking while he was holding it.
"Let me help you." I grabbed the shampoo bottle from Kakyoin's shaky hands and proceeded to wash his hair, then eventually moved on to bathing his body. His sensitive body.
The second my soapy hand made contact with Kakyoin's back, he flinched. He kept doing that every time I placed my hand down to scrub his hot body. Even a few grunts or moans escaped him.
He's not sick... he's...