"What you got to eat?" I walked into Coach C office questioning.

"Why you always coming in here hungry boy? Stop getting high without no food." Couch C opened her lunch box handing me a granola bar.

"Thank ya. I ate my snacks earlier." I grabbed it getting up "I wanna take roll."

"I got it. Go make sure they on the floor for stretches."

I opened the granola bar walking out her office "COACH C SAID GET ON THE FLOOR!" I yelled, walking over to the court.

I sat on the floor watching everybody get up from the bleachers and come and stand on the floor. "Who that bitch your brother was with at that party ?" Malian stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

I slowly looked up at her and shrugged "I have no clue."

"You lying for him. It's okay tho." She walked away.

"Hope I'm still considered a fucking uncle." I mumbled.

"Waddup bae." I heard Khalid say and that shit made me look over cause I just had a feeling he was talking to my lil shit.

India just looked at Khalid as she stood in her spot "Stop claiming my girlfriend fore I jack yo fucking jaw nigga." I mugged him.

"My bad nigga." He held his hands up "I ain't know damn."

India looked at me making me blow her a kiss "Fine ass."

"Whatever." She looked away from me.

I mugged her "Say thank you and stop being unaffectionate. Take the fucking compliment."

She rolled her eyes crossing her arms "Thank you."

I frowned at her"You always being mean to me."

"Muahhh." She blew me a kiss grinning.

I chuckled then looked around the gym waiting for Coach C to come out her office. "Mannnnn." Relly sat on the floor beside me "My ass is fucking grass."

"How the hell she find out? She just came over here and asked me."

"Her best friend told her. Then she came asking me about it but I lied bout the shit. Then she just went through her followings and found out she follow ole girl. She asked ole girl and ole girl denied that shit too. Now she talking about she know we fucked but lying to her. I be not talk or touch her no more. I bet not come around her until my baby get here and allat nonsense."

"Shouldn't've been cheating."

He mugged me "Didn't you cheat too bitch? I ain't tryna hear that shit."

"Technically I didn't. We won't officially together. She was just my boo."

"Nah bitch you cheated. Ian tryna hear that technically bullshit."

"Are you mad you got caught? You can't be mad." I made a face balding the granola bar wrapper up. "Sounds like you tryna pull me down with you bitch."

"If you just lied for me why would I snitch on you? Be smart."

I looked around the gym "Its niggas out here that'll do it. You'll be surprised. I was mad after I fucked Taziah tho."