20/Epilouge

6 years later

"Alec?" Ty asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Where's Sara?" He asked.

"She's with Patty." I answered. Sara is our daughter. Shes only three and is from a seraget. She looked more like Ty, but has my eyes and height.

"That's with Luke?"

"Yes. He's twenty and responsible."

"Hopefully." He mummbled as I cuddled into him. "You know what we haven't done in a while?" He asked.

"What?" I replied, knowing the answer already.

"Gotten you out of those clothes." He answered. "So, how about we have some fun while they're downstairs?"

"How about yes?"

We did the bang-bang and cuddled up. "Ty?"

"Yes, Alec?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too. I'm glad you're mine."

"And I'm glad I'm yours because I get to have you." I replied.

"Dad? Mom?" We heard from outside. I pulled my boxers on and opened the door. Sara was looking up at me and I picked her up.

She was afraid of storms and it was storming. Im the only one who can get her calm. "Come lay down with dad and I." I said as I walked to the bed. We laid down, Sara between us.

"Her eyes are almost as perfect as yours." Ty said. I blushed. She has the big, ice blue eyes.

"Well, she looks just like you so she got the good looks."

"Mom?" Sara asked.

"Yea, Hun?"

"Can I have hair like yours?" She questioned as she played with my bangs.

"Maybe when you're older." I answered.

"How old?" She continued. I looked at Ty.

"Twelve." He decided.

She held up some fingers. "9 year!"

"Yes, baby. Nine years. It'll go by. Don't worry." I said as I played with her long hair. I kissed her head and someone walked in.

"Dad?" Patty asked. Ty hummed, looking up. "Luke needs to ask you something privately."

"Okay. Bring him in." He commanded. Luke walked in and Patty shut the door, leaving.

"Um, I don't really know how to put this, but I wanna marry Patty. I, uh, I'm asking for your permission. To marry Patty. And to maybe take his virginity." He said.

"I thought you would've done that earlier. But, yeah. You're a good kid, Luke. Love you like my own. You've been together for seven years. I think he loves you and wants to marry you." Ty accepted. Luke hugged us and I smiled.

"Take care of our boy." I said in his ear.

"I will. I promise." He murmured.

"Have a ring?" Ty asked as he pulled back. He nodded. "I got a camera. Ready?"

"Yeah." He answered. We went downstairs and Luke professed his love for Patty. He got on one knee and pulled it out. Patty started crying and ty was taking pictures. "Will you, Patty Walters-Daniels-Jackson, marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

"Yes. Yes. A million times yes." He answered. Luke stood up and hugged him. Luke kissed him as he put the ring on it. Sara started clapping and we followed suit.

"I love you." Luke murmured.

"I love you, too, Lukey."

I cooked a celebratory dinner and we all went to bed around midnight, except Sara. She went to bed around eight. I was thinking in bed until four, not all good thoughts either. I still had that little voice that I hated dearly. That little voice I loved from when I was eight till sixteen.

"Alec, go to sleep." Ty mumbled half asleep. I was on my back, which I never sleep on, and staring at the ceiling.

I cuddled into him, rolling on my side, and fell asleep.

Third person

Patty and Luke got married a year later. Alec and Ty were still as in love as they were before. All of their friends still hang with them and stuff. Sara is doing well in school. She doesn't tell her parents a lot. That worries the dads.

She's covering up, acting happy. Alec realized this on her fourteen birthday and talked to her. The store is doing amazing. Pete and Patrick got married and everyone was happy.

The end