{11}

"Alec. Get up! We leave in an hour. Vic wants us there early." Ty said.

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

"I'll make you pancakes." He said. He pecked my lips and I opened my eyes.

"Can I get a real kiss?" I asked, propping myself up on my elbows. He smiled and kissed me lightly.

"Get up, baby." He said. I swung my legs over the side and got up. "Good boy." He said and pecked my lips.

"I can be a bad, bad boy too. You know that." I said and winked. I walked away, swaying my hips a little more than I usually do, and turned the shower on. I knew he was watching me so I slipped my boxers off.

I felt him behind me. "Don't touch yourself." He whispered in my ear.

"Wouldn't dream of it." I said. I looked at him and saw lust in his eyes. "Go. I need to shower."

"Don't know why I didn't wait." He said. He kissed my head and left. I stepped in the shower and smiled.

I heard moans coming from the other room. "YOU BETTER NOT BE TOUCHING YOURSELF, TYLER!" I yelled. The moans got louder. I stepped out and went to our room. I saw Tyler on the bed, touching himself. "Stop." I said and walked over to him. "Let me take care of you." I said as I sat on his lap.

"God damn you Alec. You're so fucking hot." He moaned as I grabbed his erection. I started pumping him with my hand and he bucked his hips. I slit my thumb over his tip and he arched his back. "Alec!" he screamed. He came into my hand. I cleaned him up with my mouth and went back to the bathroom.

I stepped in the shower and heard someone come in. I washed my hair as Tyler put PTV on. I started singing to Props And Mayhem. I washed my body and decided to shave. Don't judge me. I shave. I don't like having hairy legs. I got out and put the clothes I had in there. I put my shirt and boxers on. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I put lotion on my legs and wiggled into my skinny jeans.

"Breakfast is done." Ty called. I grabbed some socks and made my way to the kitchen. "Well, don't you look hot." He said, looking me up and down. I put my arms around his neck and he placed his hand on my hips.

He pulled me closer, with much force, and smiled. Our bodies pressed against each other. He held my hips tighter, sure to leave bruises, and I didn't care. Ty kissed me and I smiled. I kissed back and someone knocked. We pulled back and I walked over. I opened the door and saw Vic.

"Hey. C'mon in." I said.

"Hey." He said.

"Want some food?" Tyler asked. He nodded and Tyler grabbed another plate, filling it with the last four pancakes. We all sat and ate, talking casually.

He drove us to the venue and got us in, with a lot of difficulty. "I'm so fucking scared." Vic said.

"Don't be. You'll be fine." I said. Tyler went over and rubbed his shoulders, making him relax visibly. Kellin came in.

"Hey." He said. We waved and Tyler came back over. "Hey baby."

"Hi, darling." Vic said. Kellin walked to him and sat on his lap. He gave him a kiss and tangled his fingers in his hair.

"I just wanted to say good luck. You'll do great. You're an amazing singer. I'll see you when we play King For A Day." He said. He kissed Vic again and left.

"PIERCE ON IN FIVE! GET READY!" Someone, I'm assuming their manager, yelled.

"You'll do great Vic." I said. He nodded and started checking his pockets. "Over there." I pointed to his desk.