{10}

I opened my eyes and looked at the blue numbers on the digital clock. '3:47' was the lucky time. I sighed. Another sleepless night.

"Go back to sleep." Ty mumbled and kissed my head. I turned in his arms and he held me close. I squeezed my eyes shut, but never fell asleep. "What's wrong?" he asked. "You've been tossing and turning all night."

"I don't know. I just can't sleep. I guess I'm not used to this." I said, referring to the many nights I slept on the couch.

He got up and stumbled to the door lazily. He went out and I heard shuffling, then water running. He came back in. "Sleeping pills." He said. He handed them to me and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I said groggily and took them.

"Anything for you." He said. He grabbed a shirt and slipped it over my head. He climbed in beside me and I laid down. He hooked his arms around my waist. "So tiny." He whispered.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head and pulled the duvet over us. I grabbed his shirt between my hands and held it as the sleeping pills kicked in.

"Alec!" I heard someone yell.

"What?" I asked, still half asleep.

"People are here." Tyler said. I opened my eyes and saw Vic and Kellin behind him.

"So this is where the magic happens?" Kellin asked.

"Most of it." I said. Ty nodded and they chuckled.

"Here." Ty tossed me basketball shorts. I got up and put them on, only to have them fall to the floor.

"Why'd you give me yours?" I asked and picked them up. I threw them at him and he tossed mine to me. I put them on.

"You're so thin." Kellin said. He poked my stomach and grabbed my rib.

"I've always been like this." I said.

"Not boney. No one is always like this." Kellin said.

"Kells, stop. You're making him uncomfortable and being rude." Vic scolded, pulling Kellin beside him.

"Sorry." He said.

"It's fine." We walked to the living room and sat down. Ty pulled me on his lap and held me.

"I've never seen two people so in love." Vic said as Kellin cuddled into him.

"Look at yourselves. You guys are so in love. I can see it. When you guys sing King For A Day, it's amazing. I could see how in love you are without even knowing. It's honestly amazing." I said.

"Thanks." Kellin said. "You guys are the same."

"So, about Miles Away?" I asked.

"Matty wrote it. He wanted to do something with me, so why not? I wanted to say boyfriend, but him and the other are the only people that know. And you guys."

"Matty Mullins. The ginger." Vic sad.

"How are you guys about, y'know, coming out?" I asked.

"We've talking about it. I'm saying yes, but little Kelly is scared." Vic said.

"Shush." Kellin said. He glared playfully at Vic and Vic kissed him.

"There's really nothing to be scared of." Ty said. "You may lose some fans, but that's it."

"Yeah." Kellin said. "I'm kinda sick of hiding it, too."

"How about next show?" Vic asked and winked at us.