I scoff at her and Serena waits a moment before pulling the pregnancy test out of her bag. "Take the test, B."

After Blair squirms and tries to not take the box from her, Serena adds, "You need to know if you and Chuck are going to have a baby."

I watch as Blair's facial expression changes and she actually appears momentarily worried before Serena and I turn around to leave her on the Met steps.

"This is the point where you need to tell Nate about Theo, Quinn," Serena says as we walk back to school. "If Blair really is pregnant then he's going to start considering reasons of why girl's disappear for long periods of time."

"I'm not telling him," I repeat for what feels like the fifteenth time this week. "I can't tell him, not now."

"Just at the right time," Serena sighs, repeating another phrase I've told her in the last couple of weeks. "Please just tell him soon."

***

I got to school before Serena or Blair so I sat on the steps waiting for either of them. By the time Blair got here she was talking to Chuck and I could see them having a heated conversation.

As she turned her back against him she noticed me sitting on the steps, "Hey! I have excellent news."

I get up instantly, "You're not pregnant?"

"I'm not pregnant," she admits and I surround her with a hug.

"I'm so happy for you!" I exclaim, before quietening my voice. "At least you don't have to worry about who's the dad now."

She pulls away from me, "How did you know?"

"I knew at the same time Chuck did," I admit. "I saw you and Nate together at the ball."

"Oh well. It doesn't matter now," Blair smiles and she links arms with me as we walk up into school.

As school comes towards an end, I walk out of class with a few girls as we all get a message. I pull out my phone to see it's a blast from Gossip Girl.

Looks like the Virgin Queen isn't as pure as she pretended to be. If Blair Waldorf lied about that, what else might she be lying about? Who's your Daddy, B? Baby Daddy that is? Two guys in one week, talk about doing the nasty. Or should I just say B-ing nasty?

I run out of the school, looking for Blair but as plenty of girls are in the courtyard gossiping, I'm assuming she's gone already. As I look around, I see Kati and Is so I go up to them, "Have you seen Blair?"

"She left in a rush," Kati replies. I nod before walking back into school to get the last of my textbooks from my locker that I meant to get earlier.

After I grab them I bump into someone in the hallway, dropping my books. I apologise and as I bend down to grab them she places her stiletto heel on a textbook so I can't pick it up.

"Excuse me?"

I look up to see Jenny Humphrey above me with an evil smirk on her face. "Hey, Q, can I talk to you a sec? Let's go in here."

I stare warily at her, picking up the rest of my books before following her into the empty classroom. She shuts the door behind me and I narrow my eyes at her, "Okay, this makes no sense. I have nothing to do with you, what are you doing?"