Chapter 39: The Day

As they finish showering together, they headed out of the bathroom and waer their clothes. The couple had fun showering together as Jinyoung came out full of hickies at his chest. "Look at this Jaebum! I'm full of hickies! How will I cover this?!" Jinyoung complained, but he like it.

"You don't need to hide it honey" Jaebum said as he wear his shirt. "What do you mean I don't need to hide it? Are you nuts? We're going outside and people will see this" Jinyoung said as he pointed to his chest.

Jaebum chuckled and went to Jinyoung and back hug him. He put his hands around Jinyoung's waist. "Are you shy?" Jaebum ask as he put his chin at Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung look at him "Ofcourse I am, look how many is this"

Jaebum smiled and peck Jinyoung's lips. "Hey!" Jinyoung slap Jaebum's hand. "If you keep kissing me, my lips will be swollen" Jinyoung said as he pulled away from Jaebum's hug. "I like it when it's swollen" Jaebum whispered to Jinyoung's ear.

Jinyoung's blush and slap Jaebum's chest. "Okay Mr. wear your pants now" Jinyoung said as he gave Jaebum's pants. The older smiled ear to ear, loving to see Jinyoung blushing to his words. He wear his pants and sat at their bed. "Dress nicely Im Jinyoung"

"Shut up" Jinyoung shouted from their closet room. Jinyoung smiled at the name, good thing Jaebum didn't see him smiling. He dress with a white shirt and black pants.

As Jinyoung went back to their bed, Jaebum starred at him from head to toe. Then he comes close to Jinyoung, Jaebum leans his face to Jinyoung and ready to kiss the younger.

*RING! RING! RING!*

Jaebum's phone started to ring, he sighed and quickly press a kiss at Jinyoung's lips and pick up his phone. He went down stairs to answer the call. "You ruin a moment Jackson" Jaebum said as he answered the call from Jackson.

"Okay sorry Hyung, but I just want to tell you that Youngjae and I already reserved the restaurant, I'll just send you the adress" Jackson said. "You could've just text it and didn't bother to call" Jaebum replied.

"Okay sorry, I'll hang up now" Jackson said and end the call right away. Jaebum then went back upstairs after talking to Jackson. "Honey are you ready?" He shouted before entering their room.

"Who is it?" Jinyoung ask Jaebum as the older entered their room. "It's Jackson" Jinyoung hummed in response and stood up from their bed. "Let's go?" Jinyoung nods and held Jaebum's hands.

"Oh wait, I'll tell Hyunjin first that we are going out" Jinyoung said and went to Hyunjin's room. He knock twice and slowly entered Hyunjin's room. "Hyunjinie, we'll be out for awhile take care of yugyeom and yourself too" Hyunjin nods "Okay! Enjoy!"

Jinyoung smiled and close the door and went down stairs because Jaebum is now waiting at the car. He ran outside and found Jaebum waiting at the car, Jinyoung hop in and wear his seatbelt. "I'm okay now, let's go" Jinyoung said as he look at Jaebum.

Jaebum then put his phone down and look at Jinyoung. "Let's watch movie first then let's eat" Jinyoung hummed smiled as he lean his back. Jaebum started to drive the car and went to the Mall to watch a movie.

As they entered the mall, Jaebum looks uneasy and his eyes are wandering around. Jinyoung soon notice it. "Are you okay?" Jinyoung stop walking to ask his boyfriend. Jaebum look at him first then nodding slowly. The younger didn't believe the older so he stood there and stared at the older.

Jaebum smiled. He held Jinyoung's hands. "I'm fine, let's go now" Jaebum said. He's thinking about what will happen later at the restaurant, he's feeing nervous and excited at the same time but he doesn't know if it will end in a nice way, his hoping that Jinyoung would say yes.

Jinyoung didn't dare to ask questions again and walks with Jaebum. They reach the cinema and buy their tickets.

As the time keep running, soon they finish watching and Jaebum is getting more nervous. They got back to Jaebum's car, "let's go to the restaurant?" Jinyoung smiled and nodded. Jaebum held Jinyoung's hand and kisses the youngers hand. Jinyoung blush and look at Jaebum's eyes. "So sweet but I am hungry now let's eat" Jinyoung teases as he let go of Jaebum's grip.

Jaebum chuckled and start the engine and soon drove off the parking lot.

Soon they reach the restaurant and Jaebum breathes heavily. "Is anything wrong bummie?" Jinyoung ask as he put his hands at Jaebum's. "Nothing baby, let's go?" The older smiled and held Jinyoung's hand tightly. The younger nodded and let go of Jaebum's grip and waited for the older to got out the car.

Jaebum put a box at his pocket secretly before getting out of the car. As soon as he got out, he held the youngers hand and went inside the restaurant. "Hello! Good Evening welcome to our restaurant, have you made your reservation?"

The staff of the restaurant greeted them. Jinyoung smiled as he look around. "Yes" Jaebum replied. "May I know the name Sir?"

"Park Jinyoung" the staff search for the name, as Jaebum said the name, Jinyoung look at him and whispered. "Why did you use my name?" Jaebum smiled ear to eat "why not?" And replied to the younger.

"Oh yes, Park Jinyoung. Follow me please!" The staff said and lead the way to their reserved table. Soon they ordered foods and eat, the two enjoyed their dinner but Jinyoung enjoyed it so much. He was clueless from the start and asking himself that why would Jaebum suddenly ask him to watch a movie and for a dinner, but as long as his with Jaebum, he would go anywhere.

After eating Jaebum look around and feeing uneasy. Jinyoung didn't notice anything but he notice as the light turns off and the lanterns started to lit. Petals falling down their table, and lovely music was being played. Jinyoung stood up and look around. He also notice that there's something at the corner and walk towards it.

There was a long strings of a picture of him and Jaebum, plenty of pictures. He grab one string and smiled as he saw the pictures, it was the pictures of them since they were kids. It's like a glow up of the both of them but it has meaning to them. Every pictures has a meaning to Jinyoung. As he turn around his eyes widened as Jaebum was kneeling down on his knees and a small box infront of him.

Tears started to gather at Jinyoung's eyes. "Jinyoung... no...., Park Jinyoung. I just want to tell you that from the very beginning of our story you know that I love you right? And I will always love you even I hurted you for many times but you know I am very sorry to all the things that I have done to you. I'm not the type of a guy that everyone wanted, I'm not that rich, good looking. But as far as I know a guy named Park Jinyoung loved me even though I am not rich and not good looking. You loved me because I am just the way I am. And I love you because you are the Jinyoung that I grew up with, the Jinyoung who will accept me from every flaws, the Jinyoung who is willing to sacrifice everything just for me and the Jinyoung that I always love since we were kids. I will always look after you, take care of you and will love you always. I know that what I am saying tonight will not describe how much I love you but remember that I love you very much. To the Man who love me every single day, Park Jinyoung. Will you Marry Me?"

So hey Guys how was it? I don't really know how to write sweet things just like that but I hope you'll like it. So the book has come to the very end and 1 chapter left. I hope you enjoyed reading this! Please continue to support and love my works! Thank you and I love you all!! Keep safe!

-Yuan