-0.6-

It had been hours that Charlotte, Bellamy and Margaret had been trapped in the cave. The youngest of the three having fallen asleep quite early on. Meanwhile Bellamy tried his best to tend to Margarets wound. He had cleaned up the blood that dripped down her arm, and the girl couldn't feel any more helpless. Atom could be dead because of her, and all she did was sit silently staring at the stone wall opposite her.

She was exhausted, physically and emotionally. Sweat drenched her face, the small hairs of her hairline plastered down on her forehead, her clothes ripped and dirty. She sat now only in a grey tank top with what used to be her bright blue t-shirt tied around her arm, the burns traveled up to just below her elbow and she could barely move her fingers without a shriek escaping her chapped lips. It was safe to say, Margaret looked very different to her first day on the ground.

Bellamy had sat opposite the girl once he was sure that she was okay. He had a lot of questions, and thought now might be the only time he could get any answers. They were alone and had nowhere else to go for what could be hours, it felt like they had all the time in the world.

"Why were you arrested?" He asked suddenly, ripping the girls out from her daze to his.

"I thought you said you knew all about me." She replied obviously still shaken up from the days events, recalling their first interaction. Since that day her eyes would narrow merely at the mention of Bellamy Blake, she too having questions of her own.

"Well I've heard plenty of stories. You got into drugs or something along those lines. Is that why your blood looks like that?" He was extremely curious and condescending to say the least, she was supposed to be the Arks princess, how had she turned out the way she has?

The girl wanted no part in this conversation, she was not comfortable talking to the boy, let alone telling him why she was arrested. Knowing silence would only make him press further she sighed heavily.

"You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not the person that you think I am, and sure, I've done things I might regret but you will never know what they are. So don't sit there on your high horse and tell me you know who I am and what I've done because you don't know a damn thing... You wan't to go digging into my private life? Fine. How about you tell me how you killed the chancellor?" Her face was stern and her words cut through the boy like a knife. Though she might currently be blinded by her emotions and may not have been thinking straight, she knew much more than she had lead on.

"What are you talking about?" Bellamy desperately tried to play off her accusations, but failing horribly as his body shifted under her hateful glare. 

"You have a gun Bellamy, and you said it yourself you're not a guard so how the hell did you not only get a weapon like that, but find your way onto the drop ship. Well... modern guns like yours have 17 rounds, and the first time it was used on the ground was by Wells, and I only counted 10 shots before the clip was empty, so where are the other 7 huh? They were used to create a distraction big enough that you could slip past just about everyone onto that damn ship. Who's assassination is big enough to to cause such a distraction? It must be the most important person on the ark; Chancellor Jaha. Case closed." 

After brushing a stray, frustrated tear from her cheek and looking away from the boy in front of her she lied down on her side and closed her eyes. Margaret could admit, she did enjoy showing off her intellect, but she was blinded by pure rage for the Blake boy that she could not bask in the glory of shutting him up. 

Bellamy hesitantly followed her actions, knowing he would not sleep. His mind was racing with questions. 

Minutes turned to hours and neither of the teens had manage to get a moment of sleep. Margaret thought about her outburst not too long ago. There would have been times where she would not have said a word, she would keep silent and let them wonder. It was only her third day on the ground and already she could feel herself changing. Isolating herself like she had back on the ark was no longer an option if she wanted to stay alive.