A QUICK UPDATE: NEW CHARACTERS

Hello Guys, I want to introduce new Characters here. I didn't include them for those chapters that I made kasi at first, I don't know kung paano sila sisingit. So, ngayon alam ko na.

These 4 ladies are Lea's best friends. They are the same ages.

MARURUPOK, ngayon lang 'to. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Meet Allyah Shane Dologuin, she is the youngest in the group. They are the same ages. Pero, siya ang huling nagbi-birthday. So, they consider her as the bunso of the group she is also part of the volleyball team on their School.

Meet Lisette Flores, the maporma and loves to go to the gym, part of the choir group. Loves to eat pero hindi rin tumataba.

Meet Monera Abo, the model ones who loves taking pictures and participating in photography on their School. She loves to pursue that career someday.

They currently studying at La Salle.

KUNYARI MAYAMAN TAYO, OKAY. HAHAHAHAHA.

And they called their squad as Team Warrior

And also, Meet Jericho Zulueta, Allyah's boyfriend. He's been loyal to her and he was a basketball players. He knows Aga. Close sila pero not extend na nakakapag-open up siya ng problems.

Meet Karl Gomez Monera's boyfriend. Who happens to be a basketball player as well. Loves to go to the gym. He's very conscious when it comes to his body. Kaya naman malaki ang katawan dahil sobrang masipag siya mag-gym.

And Gabriel Cruz Lisette's boyfriend a basketball player who happens to be mature enough to handle their relationship. Very simple lang siya, kapag nagde-date sila ni Lisette, diyan diyan lang dahil ngayon pa lang nag-iipon na siya for them.