CHAPTER FOURTEEN: Taking good care of her

Quote for the day:

"A way to a man's heart is through is stomach."

Kasalukuyang pauwi na galling School si Aga. Napadaan siya sa Farmers market where inmay mga naka-display or mga shop na flowers ang tinitinda. He reminded of someone.

LEA.

He decided to give Lea a rose since this is her favorite.

PINK.

FAST FORWARD:

AT LEA'S HOME:

So, since half day lang ang pasok ni Lea, she was practicing to cook since her Mom taughther that a way to man's heart is through is stomach. So, she was trying her best topractice their "kinaugalian" na lahat sila ay marunong magluto.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

At binuksan naman ni Lea ang pinto.

She was surprised.

IT IS AGA.

Lea: Hi.

Aga: Hi. For you. *Inabot ang binili niyang rose*

Lea: Thank you. Come on in. Baka, masunog niluluto ko, eh. *Chuckled*

Aga: Hahahaha. You're trying to cook na, ha.

Lea: Well, yeah. It's our tradition. I don't know nga why I don't know how to do this one, eh.

Aga: What are you trying to cook?

Lea: Well, of course, my favorite. TINOLA.

Aga: You always love it.

Lea: I will forever love it.

*A moment of silence*

Lea: Ags, may I asked. Bakit pala nandito ka?

Aga: Bawal ba?

Lea: It's not that, Ags. I'm not used to this kind of set up. I mean, you're too formal.

Aga: Ahhh. 'Yun ba, masanay ka na simula ngayon. *Wink*

Lea: Huh?

Aga: Let's talk about it while eating dinner. Okay?

At sumangayon naman ito si Lea.After minutes, natapos na din ang pagluluto niya.

Lea: Lunch is ready. Tikman mo nga 'yung sabaw if masarap? *Kinakabahan*

Aga: *Lumapit naman ito dito* Is this your first time ba to cook?

Lea: *Tumango*

Aga: Kaya naman pala. Lemme. *Tinikman ang sabaw*

Lea: How was it?

Aga: *Tinikman ulit* Uyyy, ang sarap! It's too good for a first timers!!!

Lea: *Gasps* Talaga?! Patikim nga! *Tinikman din* Oo nga, ano? Tara, nakakagutom magluto. Let's eat!!!

Na-excite si Lea dahil nasarapan siya mismo sa kanyang pagluluto and Aga's right. It's notbad for a first timers. Siguro nga, it's one of her hidden talent.

COOKING.

WHILE KUMAKAIN:

Lea: So, ano pala paguusapan?

Aga: Hmn? *Nakasubo ng pagkain*

Lea: Fine, sige na nga. Mamaya na lang. Ang cute mo kumain! *Laughed*

AT FINALLY NATAPOS NA SILANG KUMAIN AND THEY ARE NOW ZIPPING ACOFFEE

Lea: So.... You ready?

Aga: Well....

Lea: If not it's okay. *Drinking coffee*

Aga: Lea..... After I heard your confession, there's a strange feeling that I can'tunderstand.

Lea was just listening to Aga's statement.

"I thought at first, kaibigan lang din ang turing ko sa'yo. But when you started to confessabout your feelings. It's me who got confused. And, I tried to clarify it with my Dad, andhe was right. I love you, Lei. It's just that I was afraid to take risk. I don't wanna lose you.That's why I chose where we can last. But you changed my mind. You are so brave to tellme your feelings. Hindi mo inisip ang iba na dapat ang unang aamin ay it should be a guy.Pero ikaw, iba ka. I can see through your eyes that you're willing to fight for love. Kayaandito ako ngayon, Lei. Andito na ako."

Lea was shocked and doesn't know what to response but she remembered someone. Whichis the girl who broke her heart.

Lea: What about that girl?

Aga: Girl?

Lea: The one that I caught you cry sa rooftop.

Aga: Ahhhh. Si Charlene.

Lea: You love her, right? I know you, Ags. Kabisado na kita, alam ko ang totoo sa hindi.

Aga: Yes, I loved her. But now, it's you, Lei. It's always been you.

Lea was shaking and can't say even words. She started to get blushed and feels like mainitaround.

Aga: Lei, I want to take good care of you. I'm willing to do everything. I wanna court you toprove my love for you. May pag-asa man o wala, just let me in, Lei. Please, let me.

Lea: *Smiled* Love, you don't have to court me, I'm yours ever since. Tayo na.

Aga: No, Love. Let me court you, okay. *Kiss on the forehead* I want to show them namahal kita. Kahit one month lang, Love. Just let me court you. *Kiss on the cheek*

At umoo naman si Lea at nagyakapan sila.

FINALLY. THIS IS WHAT LEA'S BEEN DREAMING OF.

END OF CHAPTER.