Phone calls and beach sunsets

Start from the beginning

Cause I stand by what I said before. I will not let anyone come in between my plans.

***

Jaylen

"So, what you're telling me is that he came all this way to see his ex, thinking that y'all would get back together." Xavier said in disbelief, whilst laughing his ass off.

Xavier cannot be serious for dear life.

Although his statement was accurate. It was still wrong.

"No... He didn't come all this way expecting us to get back together.", I paused with an embarrassing look on my face. "He thought that we were- " I said stiffly,glaring towards the the floor and playing with the beach sand, before Xavier interrupted me.

"Still together?!" Xavier said aloud, making me flinch in fear that the people around us would hear him. "Jaylen, you are such a bad ass. And he's nothing but a complete Dumb ass." Xavier voiced, making me open my mouth wide open in shock.

"Don't say that." I chuckled and pushed him on the side, resulting in us having a fun little wrestling battle -that I obviously won- but I'm guessing it's because he let me win.

"You're making me feel bad." I said, wistfully glaring at the ocean, once the atmosphere was more calm.

"So what happened? Did he get the wrong idea, or was it not clear enough, that y'all were ending it with each other." He asked in a more serious manner, noticing that I was a bit discouraged or saddened by this situation.

"I thought it was pretty clear. I thought I made it clear when I left. I guess it was just a terrible miscommunication." I said. I was so stunned by the fact that I didn't see this coming. I thought it was over, but Travis thought otherwise. Only because my stupid ass couldn't make it clear enough.

This is honestly all my fault.

"Wait, so u never actually said or spoke about it before you left." Xavier asked.

"No" I replied back. taken aback by all of this.

"Well... at least now he knows. Although it took a whole trip from San Fransisco to LA for him to find out." Xavier laughed, starting the statement off in a serious note, then ending off jokingly. I knew he couldn't last a single second with making fun of the situation. But, him doing that made it less depressing though.

"So, are you gonna tell D'andre?"

"Yeah, of course I am." I said. Just hearing his name made me forget about the depressing conversation.

"I wanted to tell him straight after the whole thing happened, but i needed to just take some time to process everything first."

"But we're going out this weekend. So it'll be the perfect time to do so." I mentioned.

This whole thing happened three days ago, on the first day of school. Making it Thursday. Which meant I'd be seeing D'andre pretty soon. After a long time of not properly being with him. Well, without counting the countless amount of time's we see each other at school during breaks and class changes.

"Okay, Jay. It was nice hanging with you, but I gotta leave. Its getting pretty late. We should do this more often" Xavier said as we both stood up.

Since my brother and I are not really on the best terms right now, after the whole party fiasco. We don't really hang out and talk that much anymore. So our bro chats on the roof whilst watching the stars, turned into watching the sunset on the beach, talk till the evening chat with my male bff.

"Yeah, we should definitely do this again" I replied back.

"Okay then, tomorrow, same time?" Xavier said, turning his back so he would face me whilst walking backwards.

"Perfect." I said, giggling at how extra he was being. "Coolio!!!" He shouted, as he ran. Making his way off the beach.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter

It was short and innocent.
I miss Jackson.

RANDOM QUESTION: What do y'all feel about Travis and Jaylen not completely fixing things yet.

***
Please leave a vote and comment

Love y'all